Walking Down The Halbeath Road

At least they have done something before someone got hurt, the polis could make a fortune ticketing the halfwits coming out of the Aldi car park at full time who don't give way to the pedestrian traffic.

Forget this weekend's game away to Arbroath in that silly cup competition, but the week after away to Airdrie, away to Kelty and then home to Falkirk before away to Edinburgh is as big as it's going to get this season. Obviously 12/12 would be the best outcome but what would everyone be happy with given the opposition.

14 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Forget this weekend's game away to Arbroath in that silly cup competition, but the week after away to Airdrie, away to Kelty and then home to Falkirk before away to Edinburgh is as big as it's going to get this season. Obviously 12/12 would be the best outcome but what would everyone be happy with given the opposition.

Not so much a points total, but if we come out of that still 7+ points ahead of Falkirk that puts us in a very strong position. 

12 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

Another goal for Taylor Sutherland 

I'd play him up front for the Arbroath game, but dissapointing that it seems unlikely that either O'Hara, McCann or Allan will be able to use that game for fitness.

I'm going tonight for some reason.

Potential of the coldest game I've been to but I dont think it will beat Dens Park one evening in what must have been 1996 or 97 when it was the old terracing. I had to get inside my old mans jacket with him just to stay alive. (I was 10 btw)

7 hours ago, Stoo61 said:

I'm going tonight for some reason.

Potential of the coldest game I've been to but I dont think it will beat Dens Park one evening in what must have been 1996 or 97 when it was the old terracing. I had to get inside my old mans jacket with him just to stay alive. (I was 10 btw)

Boxing Day 2000 vs Aberdeen for me. That was the game with mental fog where both sets of fans had problems seeing the other side of the pitch at times throughout the game, including when Crawford scored the opener.

Great game mind. Rossi scored a peach in a 3-2 win.