Walking Down The Halbeath Road

30 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Another diddy team at home please. Drumchapel, Linlithgow or Falkirk.

I'd prefer a top away trip, but if not that then aye, a pish(er) team at home would be good. This is the round the Premiership clubs enter.

21st January is the date of the next game in the cup.

It's been a busy few months for the PST we have finally got the website it a bit of a better order and have launched a pars history cartoon - 

https://www.parssupporterstrust.co.uk/product/pars-cartoon

Members of the PST have a discounted link in the newsletter.

Also in the works is a play on the Pars and Dunfermline more generally in the mid 90s which should be fun and tickets for that are in the club shop or from the Alhambra directly.

Utter, utter shite. Lumping balls up to Wighton on a totty field, watching on in a stand with about 6 inch leg space, during close to 0 degrees. Yeah, that’s one that will be getting missed. 

Can we just have one lousy season where we at least get a good draw or a wee run? This is so shite. 

Just now, Stellaboz said:

Announcement on COWS saying that matchday policing post match Halbeath Road will be back.

Quite why Fife polis thought they wouldn't be needed there remains a mystery. Workshy c***s.

I’m not sure the announcement has the police shutting the road. I think we’ve worked on an alternative.  Hopefully all goes smoothly on Saturday