Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Are you insinuating that these are Dunfermline fans or that having loads of Celtic fans who don't follow their local team is somehow exclusive to Dunfermline and that it doesn't happen all across the country?

Just ignore it man. 

Got some traction on Twitter that photo. Fucking whoppers the lot of them. 

IMG_0685.thumb.jpg.4890b85c03b675992ab45dd0456c72bf.jpg
The 2020’s version of the infamous ‘Happy Birthday Celtic’ banner.
Absolute welts. I'm not sure what these fannies hope to achieve with their "Dumfries Loyal"/"Stirling Bhoys" etc. But any time I see an OF flag with a location other than Glasgow I automatically assume "Gloryhunter fannies".

I just don't get how you can not support your city club? It goes well beyond the match on Saturday. For me, it's about community spirit and having things in common with the fans. Weegies must think hairy heelanders coming from Inverness et al to their games must be right trumpets, surely? Just find it all a bit bizarre. They are all glory hunters, simple as. 

I just don't get how you can not support your city club? It goes well beyond the match on Saturday. For me, it's about community spirit and having things in common with the fans. Weegies must think hairy heelanders coming from Inverness et al to their games must be right trumpets, surely? Just find it all a bit bizarre. They are all glory hunters, simple as. 

Glory hunters or bigots.

12 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Not only a fat, neck bearded monstrosity, but brought his rosary beads. Absolute mentalist behaviour.

Monstrosities happening around the world, you've got kids getting diagnosed with cancer. 

But yes, if there's a big man upstairs he's definitely going to listen to your thoughts and prayers for Celtic B. 

They also had a Vatican flag, what's the point? 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

The type of dovey hoors that support Celtic and Rangers are the same kind of dovey hoors that buy Elvis and Abba CD's. Culturally and socially inept. They need to belong somewhere I suppose. 

Vatican flag, edgy stuff. 

The type of dovey hoors that support Celtic and Rangers are the same kind of dovey hoors that buy Elvis and Abba CD's. Culturally and socially inept. They need to belong somewhere I suppose. 
What's wrong with Abba likes?

1 hour ago, Rob1885 said:
11 hours ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

If The Winner Takes It All is not a glory hunting anthem I don't know what is. Support your local bands....

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
8 hours ago, Rob1885 said:
19 hours ago, Wind Chime Jimmy said:

Everything. Played to death for decades. Not quite Elvis, but getting there. 

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy
14 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

When it comes to handing out best poster prizes this year, you've just lost a vote. 

Not sure it bothers me to the point I'd retract an opinion. Abba were, are, always will be shite. Up there with Westlife and Bewitched. 

14 minutes ago, 101 said:

Going to have no players or budget when the lemsip bill comes in.

That's Pitreavie aye? I used to work at the HBOS call centre over the road so would often see the players training. Pitreavie has atrocious drainage and regularly flooded.

Mentioned this in the match thread for today, but worth repeating here.

In 15/16 when we won this league we won 12 away games. We've already done 6 and haven't played half the season yet. 

We averaged 2.19 points per game that season. We're currently on 2.187.

A long way to go mind, but we've done well so far and only have 3 (league) games before the transfer window opens.

2 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

That's Pitreavie aye? I used to work at the HBOS call centre over the road so would often see the players training. Pitreavie has atrocious drainage and regularly flooded.

I think so, looks like the astro pitches they run towards. 

I'm surprised we are using it, we had a court case regarding it didn't we?