Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Totally pointless. I would have rather seen us do a one off as a throwback to a popular kit years ago rather than a random catalogue one. I noticed Partick done that this season and have made a kit similar to the one they wore when they won the league 10 years ago. 

Said it before, and I know they did it as a one off previously, but if Joma were to make a special kit like the red/blue jester one, and put it on sale to the masses, then that would be absolutely class. I think the previous one was only available to some, maybe only like 100 made? 

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Totally pointless. I would have rather seen us do a one off as a throwback to a popular kit years ago rather than a random catalogue one. I noticed Partick done that this season and have made a kit similar to the one they wore when they won the league 10 years ago. 

Said it before, and I know they did it as a one off previously, but if Joma were to make a special kit like the red/blue jester one, and put it on sale to the masses, then that would be absolutely class. I think the previous one was only available to some, maybe only like 100 made? 

'Jester'?!

Outrageous blasphemy.

22 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Wonder what sort of side we'll send out on Tuesday

Hopefully one that will win but also give our players some rest, I would probably play 

Little

Macdonald Young Breen Hoggan

Rennie Todd

Mahon Tod R-H

Todorov

Shame Allan and one of McCann or Ohara can't use this game to get some time in them.

Also if Mahon and R-H are cup tied I would just play 2 of our attacking young players.

Is anyone going tonight?

I'm not, partly because it's a nonsense tournament I'm never that bothered about unless it's an interesting tie, but mostly because of the opposition. Probably don't need to go into detail on the second point as it's been discussed plenty.

Interested to know other views. No one I have spoken to has said they will go so can see it being a three figure attendance.

Not going.

I'll look out for the team selection on Fotmob before kick off just to see who we go with & will check the score at 10pm. Hopefully we start with Sammy the Tammy in goals & a mickey mouse tournament like this is the perfect opportunity for the ballboys to get a run out.