Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

We're back!

Episode two of the East End Tales podcast takes us back to 2005 and the return of Jim Leishman to the dugout as we escape relegation by a thread (or a point).

We talk about the infamous Livingston match, what he said to the squad to motivate them and much more. 

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/11264998

That was really good. Well done. Particularly enjoyed your mid-Adlandic D’s.

It must have been fantastic to play for Leish.

On 06/09/2022 at 06:30, Stellaboz said:

We're back!

Episode two of the East End Tales podcast takes us back to 2005 and the return of Jim Leishman to the dugout as we escape relegation by a thread (or a point).

We talk about the infamous Livingston match, what he said to the squad to motivate them and much more. 

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1972630/11264998

Listened to this earlier. Excellent again, keep up the good work. Genuinely really enjoyed both episodes so far, It’s great to have some decent Pars content out there!

8 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Listened to this earlier. Excellent again, keep up the good work. Genuinely really enjoyed both episodes so far, It’s great to have some decent Pars content out there!

Thanks Callum, appreciate the kind feedback. 

57 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Wonder if we were in for Nicky Low at all. Possibly not if staying part time at Kelty. One I'd have liked if he were available.

Wow this is where we're at as a club emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Aye I think we're out of luck if we target any part time players as we surely can't match a decent part time wage and their full time wage, especially for 'older' guys (he's only 30!!!).

I know the club don't want signings just for the sake of it, but that needs to be balanced with the fact that it's League 1. They don't have to be that good. We will need to rebuild if we were to get promoted anyway, and whilst it would be nice to have some guys in place already for that, the club need to remember it's a long term thing. There's going to be loads of players out of contract at the club in the summer anyway, so turnover is going to be high. If we can sign guys until the summer then why not go for it if they're decent enough for League 1, even just as squad players.

30 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Surely the Falkirk game will go ahead. Full weekend of sport apart from football, funeral not until a week today so can't see any reason why it will be.

EFL  just announced they're back as scheduled from tomorrow night.

Since those in charge of Scottish football tries to just copy everything from down south, I'd say things are trending towards the game going ahead.

18 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Really hope we decide against playing that anthem. I don't mind observing a minute silence but poisoning my ears with that pish will be a step to far.

It won't go well if they do play it. Plenty of folk in both sets of fans will boo it. Really not sure who it's for if they do play it.

Edited by DA Baracus