Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

I'd be disappointed for a few reasons. The least likely to leave though.

Aye, longest contract as well I think. I know O'Hara is out of contract at the end of the season, and think Wighton and Todorov are too.

Not a signing pen GIF I'm afraid but I am delighted to announce that the first episode of the East End Tales podcast is now live!

We're going to take a look back at some of the happier times around East End Park and we begin with the Scottish Cup 3rd round replay comeback against St Johnstone in 2001 with special guest Scott Nipper Thomson. Link below, but you can find us on Spotify, Deezer, Apple i-Tunes(soon) and other podcast platforms. 

https://eastendtales.buzzsprout.com/

image.png.7a773190176c1e3c236889820ca86e08.png

Podcast 1.jpg

Edited by Stellaboz

Is it an SPFL rule that we must sign at least player on loan from Dundee United each season?
As long he doesn't turn out to be another Graham. Highly doubt it since Grant isn't a factor on the coaching/team managent anymore though thankfully.

Had a brief gander at Mochrie on Youtube, looks like he's got quick feet and likes to bring the ball forward so no complaints there. Just got to give him the opportunity to do that and gel with the team.

Good move for Miller, rate him highly so hopefully he gets plenty game time and learns a bit.