Walking Down The Halbeath Road

15 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Indeed, we are also short on numbers and experience. Andy Graham suspended today and with Durnan and Howie injured that leaves us light in defence as well. 

Durnan? Mark Durnan? Rather he was playing! 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Durnan? Mark Durnan? Rather he was playing! 

He did very well for us last season despite dodgy reviews from fans of some of his former clubs.  Centre back is one area where we are well covered but think 3 of the 4 are unavailable today. 

53 minutes ago, Waspie said:

He did very well for us last season despite dodgy reviews from fans of some of his former clubs.  Centre back is one area where we are well covered but think 3 of the 4 are unavailable today. 

4 center backs!  Incredible.

Big improvement second half today. Got very lucky with the goal, but think we edged it on the balance of play. Wasn’t pretty, but got to be happy with a win. 3-5-2 looked a much better shape with the players we have. Giving McCann a partner up top and having someone in behind them worked well. Played much more direct and were unlucky on a few occasions. More of the same next week please.

Thought the fitness difference was noticeable compared to this time last season. It was a hot day by Scottish standards and after the double substitution you’d have been forgiven for thinking Lewis McCann had just come on. Put so much effort and aggression into the late stages. 

2 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Thought the fitness difference was noticeable compared to this time last season. It was a hot day by Scottish standards and after the double substitution you’d have been forgiven for thinking Lewis McCann had just come on. Put so much effort and aggression into the late stages. 

McCann going down with cramp and then making 50 yard sprints is commendable. 

should of had an assist today, fantastic work until Todorov fucked it.

38 minutes ago, Captain Saintsible said:

I hate Dunfermline 

i know my history and I know what occurred in the 1961 Scottish Cup Semi Final that triggered Dunfermline’s subsequent success and my club’s decline

You are where you belong now

Ok m8. I’m absolutely sure the events 61 years ago has notable relevance today 

I hate Dunfermline 
i know my history and I know what occurred in the 1961 Scottish Cup Semi Final that triggered Dunfermline’s subsequent success and my club’s decline

What a melt. Hope you don't feel too rough this morning bud

6 hours ago, Captain Saintsible said:

I hate Dunfermline 

That's cute, I remember my first beer.

6 hours ago, Captain Saintsible said:

I hate Dunfermline 

2.30am

Body: right, come on were steaming drunk, off to bed.

Brain: no, no, no I've never been wittier, to Pie and Bovril ...

38 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Fiver a pint in Charlie D's (or you could buy Carling...).

Can't see that place lasting much longer with those prices. Even the Lizzie is cheaper than that!

I suppose they just need to make it more attractive to go to than the Lizzie, tricky to do but the Lizzie will be able to cut the profit due the to volumes sold.

That said fiver a pint is sadly becoming the norm especially in Edinburgh.

8 hours ago, Captain Saintsible said:

I hate Dunfermline 

A middle age troll looking for some attention in their insignificant life. Sad b*****d.

Fiver a pint in Charlie D's (or you could buy Carling...).
Can't see that place lasting much longer with those prices. Even the Lizzie is cheaper than that!
Priced to keep the riff raff out. Standard tactic for many a classy establishment [emoji1787]