Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Was a really fast start and could/should have scored 3 or 4. Bit quieter since then and the passes and movement quickly lost their zip.

If anyone can tell me what position MacDonald is meant to be playing I'd be grateful.

Games like tonight remind me why I never sit in the Norrie - so many dreary, thick windbags.

Also, they've run out of food before half time, which is some going with a total crowd of 1,500. Must be seriously cutting costs.

2 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Andy Tod Jnr the creative midfielder we are missing? Too early I know but a couple of cracking through balls already. Fantastic!

Couple of hospital balls straight to Buckie players in his own half as well. Always a lottery with young players.

Great performance from Edwards tonight. His work for the second goal was superb and took his one nicely.

Great cameos from Todorov and Grandson of God.

You can tell McPake has worked on getting out wide and firing in balls because of the lack of creativity in the middle.

Buckie were one of the worst teams I've ever seen us play. Not a clue how they drew with County although I'm guessing they were all working today tbf.

Been a long time since I seen a pass back at EEP.

Decent performances all round tonight. Some good play and some good goals. Buckie looked dead on their feet from a very early stage. Never known a team to use all 5 subs before the start of the second half in a competitive game! Our guys put in a professional performance and got the job done.

Nice to see Tod and Rennie get assists as well. Hopefully Todorov has given McPake something to think about too, very unlucky not to get a hat trick!

4 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Buckie manager just a tad deluded.

IMG_2718.jpg

Quite telling that he says that, whilst McPake criticised our attacking players for not being clinical/scoring more goals. I certainly went home thinking Buckie were lucky it wasn’t more. Their performance was very poor, and I can understand the manager’s frustrations. But that’s not really an excuse for comments like that.

For what it’s worth, 5-0 is genuinely what I would have thought would be expected before kick off, if our players turned up with the right attitude - which they certainly did.

We've played Buckie three times now. The aggregate score is 13-3.

Unsure what the Buckie manager is on about. Slavering nonsense. It's not even the first time we've scored 5 against them.