Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Chubbychops said:

Montrose fan saying Liam Fontaine has turned them dow to sign or another League one club.

One of McPake's players at Dundee and we are very bare in that position...

Looks like he’s away to FC Edinburgh. 

3 minutes ago, FFC 1876 said:

What did you lot make of Kai Kennedy last season? We've been linked with him on loan.

Pish. 

That good enough for you?

Don’t rate Kennedy anymore. I did before he joined us, but he’s been absolutely bang average since his brief spell in Inverness for a few teams now. 

In other news, Daniel MacKay looks likely to join Raith on loan. Definitely missed out on him due to being in League One. He was only ever going to play Championship this year.

1 hour ago, FFC 1876 said:

What did you lot make of Kai Kennedy last season? We've been linked with him on loan.

When he was announced a year ago I was delighted. He was sh*te, don't get me wrong, we were sh*te but I seen nothing to back up all the hype he gets. Minimal effort, zero end product, poor attitude and I don't think he came cheaply either. If McPake turned round now and said he's always admired him and wanted to bring him in I'd be very disappointed.

You never know though. McGlynn had him at Raith for a bit where he done okay. Think his best loan spell was ICT but he done absolutely nothing for us or Accies last season however Messi would have struggled in those teams.

Edited by The Toun Clock

An utter shitebag. Had one really good game for us where he showed the oft talked about potential, but did very little aside from that, notably enraging fans with a cowardly dive at Hamilton.

Have to agree with everything that’s been said about Kennedy. At first he looks like a bright talent who has all the tricks, but he’s seriously limited and offers very little. He may well look a terrific player in a strong team in this league, but he goes into hiding when he’s up against it and resorts to being a diving fud.

3 hours ago, smpar said:

Have to agree with everything that’s been said about Kennedy. At first he looks like a bright talent who has all the tricks, but he’s seriously limited and offers very little. He may well look a terrific player in a strong team in this league, but he goes into hiding when he’s up against it and resorts to being a diving fud.

Sounds like we would have saved a bit of time and effort by re signing Charlie Telfer.