Walking Down The Halbeath Road

6 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Like shooty in against David Hutton

Sinclair-Hutton if you please!

I believe he's gone to Airdrie so we can watch him dive after the ball is in the back of the net again.

14 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Think it's nit-picking to complain about the club's social media being too excited about a friendly tbh.

Not like it's going to put anyone off the club or have any detrimental impact.

Fair point. Not sure why I was being a moany git last night. Club’s general fan engagement/interaction has improved a lot over the last wee while. Also noticed we put wee clips up on our Instagram story, which was a nice touch.

On the goals, there was some good play and we seemed to be getting players into the box, which is a nice change! Keeper looked horrendous, but we were up against questionable keepers a number of times last season and still didn’t look like scoring many. As I say, attacking players gaining confidence from scoring and defenders and keeper gaining confidence by keeping clean sheets can only be a positive thing. Particularly given how low confidence must have been amongst those that were here last season.

16 hours ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

If he wants to keep playing, then he can't be asking for silly money now, because of his age. IMO. Would've kept him as an impact sub in the championship, he would do a job in L1 as well.

True, but I reckon almost every Championship club would take him if available, instantly giving them an advantage over us.

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

I don’t care if that’s against part-timers in pre season, it’s refreshing to see players passing and moving for each other, as well as strikers having a pop at goal. Night and day compared to the inept pish from last season.

I don't understand this. Such things are not possible.

1 hour ago, par-adise said:

Also if (big if I think) we can get some sort of 4-3-3 working with the four forward options we have I think we'll win the league at a canter. 

Easy now. Let's wait and see what happens in actual games. Falkirk and Kelty will be strong this year (although Kelty have Potter so perhaps not so strong) and Airdrie, Montrose and Queen of the South will be decent too. 

Absolutely no chance anyone is winning the league 'at a canter' I think.

14 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Don't know much about him but definitely an area we need bodies in1d8019b68223388621ffc1f530ce4e18.jpg

Stick 'Ross County v Inverness, Scottish Cup 20-21' into YouTube.  You're welcome.

1 hour ago, VinnyPar said:

Don't know much about him but definitely an area we need bodies in1d8019b68223388621ffc1f530ce4e18.jpg

If true, I’m really impressed by the ambition shown. But it seems unlikely he’d come here, so hopefully we have backup targets lined up and are actively discussing deals for a number of targets.

6 hours ago, Shandön Par said:

It would save money on shirt printing if we simply made all the players change their surnames to Tod. It would 100% make them play better too. 

We already have Todorov and Todd, so it's a short leap from there.