Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Gary woods has left Aberdeen, I wonder if he will find himself in Dunfermline in the near future. Probably would make for an expensive goalkeeping staff but would imagine he could be more than capable in L1

4 minutes ago, Heaton said:

Would you take Murray back in the centre of defence now he has left Killie?

Hes joined Hartlepool.

12 hours ago, 101 said:

Gary woods has left Aberdeen, I wonder if he will find himself in Dunfermline in the near future. Probably would make for an expensive goalkeeping staff but would imagine he could be more than capable in L1

We already have a goalkeeper coach. 

Results of friendlies don’t mean much. McPake said as much himself. But it would be good for Mehmet, Comrie, Breen, Allan, Todd, Wighton, O’Hara and McCann to play well and get some confidence/momentum ahead of the ‘real’ games starting. I think all of them have ability, but none of them could perform consistently last season. Comrie in particular didn’t seem to recover from being forced to play in Grant’s back 3, where they got no help from wing backs or midfielders. On his day though, he’s far too good for league one.

7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Any idea who the trialist was?

One of the Twitter accounts said the match announcer said Shea Reilly. But I have had a look at all the Shea's on TransferMarket and can't see anyone by that name so unless it's another kid or the announcer had it wrong.