Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Reminds me of the one we wore in the 80s when we were one of the worst teams in the country, so quite fitting we use the same style as back then. Not really a fan tbh. Like to see some red in our strips.

Just now, Chubbychops said:

Nice 70's retro mate. Classy.  Nae logo that looks like a butt plug either.

Yes, I like it, although ours is obviously light years ahead.

I bet Bugs Bunny got a fright when he tried to take a bite out of that particular crunchy carrot, that's all I'll say.

Nah, don’t like that at all I’m afraid, from a “me buying it” perspective. As long as it is black and white, they can play in whatever style they want tbf. Just think there’s too much white in it and a solid black collar is a bit odd.

If they away kit is based on our original kit and has like a classic badge or something, I’ll definitely buy that. That’s what the rumours suggest anyway.

Nah, don’t like that at all I’m afraid, from a “me buying it” perspective. As long as it is black and white, they can play in whatever style they want tbf. Just think there’s too much white in it and a solid black collar is a bit odd.

If they away kit is based on our original kit and has like a classic badge or something, I’ll definitely buy that. That’s what the rumours suggest anyway.

It reminds me of a Fulham kit too much (i know there’s only so much you can do with a black and white strip). Not a fan of the ‘V’ collar either but I’m wanting to see the full kit and hopefully that ties everything together

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Reminds me of the one we wore in the 80s when we were one of the worst teams in the country, so quite fitting we use the same style as back then. Not really a fan tbh. Like to see some red in our strips.

It has 1885 in red on the back :thumsup2

Cracking top, white shorts is blasphemy though. Really enjoyed the supporters meeting tonight, was interested to hear McPake say Hamilton had offers from most championship clubs and a couple in the premiership. Training base has had delays frustratingly but still very much one of the main priorities, pitches should be ready in a couple of weeks. 1100 season tickets sold. Things progressing on the playing squad front but McPake not wanting to rush it, he also mentioned clubs are back later and some are still in testing phase etc so squads still under assessment. McPake spoke well I thought, was clear and honest in that he wants his team's to work hard first and foremost and leave nothing on the pitch, proof is in the pudding ultimately using his words. I've missed loads but those were the main takeaways for me, I came away feeling really positive.

12 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

Cracking top, white shorts is blasphemy though. Really enjoyed the supporters meeting tonight, was interested to hear McPake say Hamilton had offers from most championship clubs and a couple in the premiership. Training base has had delays frustratingly but still very much one of the main priorities, pitches should be ready in a couple of weeks. 1100 season tickets sold. Things progressing on the playing squad front but McPake not wanting to rush it, he also mentioned clubs are back later and some are still in testing phase etc so squads still under assessment. McPake spoke well I thought, was clear and honest in that he wants his team's to work hard first and foremost and leave nothing on the pitch, proof is in the pudding ultimately using his words. I've missed loads but those were the main takeaways for me, I came away feeling really positive.

Aww ffs.