Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 hours ago, Bairn in Exile said:

300gms of back bacon rashers                                                                                                          £1.60

300gms of streaky bacon rashers                                                                                                     £2.50

The mutants debating the merits of different bacon ‘cos their team is shite                        Priceless

MasterCard logo -

Worst patter I've seen on here in months, just abysmal.

I'm still running the campaign for the steak bridie to get a couple'a pumps o haggis right up it....if anyone is interested.
Is that to replace the missing steak in the EEP batches? Sounds good to me though. A free sample with every ST would be a nice bonus to see if its a goer

The last two bridies I had at East End were excellent, genuinely two of the best I've ever had. Sadly said games were the last two games at East End.

Mind they used to have vouchers in the season ticket book where you did indeed get a free bridie or other food option of your choice throughout the season at a certain game (also got a free drink at a game etc).

29 minutes ago, Shandön Par said:

Everyone else “What you talking about?”

Pars fans “Bacon. What you talking about?”.

Everyone else “Football”.

Nicely done. Especially since we utterly shat all over the bedsheets last season. 

Start of another week. Be good to see the new kit and a couple of new pusses this week. I noticed Dorrans wasn't taking part in the pre-season laps round Pitreavie running track, I suppose it could be for a multitude of things but I wonder if he's made a decision on his future. For me personally, I think a fit Graham Dorran's playing in a more advanced midfielder role would be utterly joyous in L1.

Aye, would like to see a couple signings this week.  I'm sure there's loads going on in the background and it's a harder sell playing in league 1 now but a bit of progress with squad building would be welcome. Wide players and centre back is particularly threadbare.

12 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Noticed on Twitter that Kelty Hearts were having an open training session, can't be certain but looked like Lewis Martin was training there. Be a good move for him.

That would be, however with his injury record I'm not sure how joints would thank him for being on a plastic pitch all the time. 

I noticed he wasn't at the PFA exit trials and wondered if he had jacked it in. Can't be easy bouncing back from injury so often.

26 minutes ago, 101 said:

That would be, however with his injury record I'm not sure how joints would thank him for being on a plastic pitch all the time. 

I noticed he wasn't at the PFA exit trials and wondered if he had jacked it in. Can't be easy bouncing back from injury so often.

Aye I thought that too but FWIW I thought he was our best player in that home tie to Queens Park. Not entirely sure how he ended up in there but he did and I thought he played well. Good luck to him if he does end up at Kelty.

I would've kept him.

I know it's a gamble but we are light at centre back and left back. He could cover both and is a much better player than league one. He's not been injured for about 6 months now either.

He should never have been dropped for Efe Ambrose last season. He and Donaldson were starting to click when that moron Hughes started talking about left and right feet and fish up a tree. He brings in an right footed bombscare who basically put the final nail in our coffin by getting sent off. 

I think we will regret letting him go.

Lewis is a smashing player, looked assured when he came through and even got an early goal against Sevco. 

Centre back or left back he's totally got it. Right back as well on occasions when he's had to play there. He's definitely not a midfielder like Crawford tried a couple f times but he never was. Should have been given a year's deal.