Walking Down The Halbeath Road

28 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

That’s 5 young guys announced, including the guy from Broxburn, the keeper we had on the bench away to Inverness last season and Andy Tod Jr.

Grandson of god!

32 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

dunfy.thumb.png.f54047a1e356c1f667cf6de794faa1c1.png

Seems decent enough to catch peoples eye?

Bit shite creating chances for others but seems to do plenty of the rest. Never seen him play to know how accurate this is tbh.

Can you do one for Joe Chalmers? Please.

18 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

dunfy.thumb.png.f54047a1e356c1f667cf6de794faa1c1.png

Seems decent enough to catch peoples eye?

Bit shite creating chances for others but seems to do plenty of the rest. Never seen him play to know how accurate this is tbh.

Aye, I think the data will look alright for a champ team to take a punt on, a gamble they can afford to take even if he does f**k all, whereas his numbers probably aren't impressive enough for a Prem team from up here to take him on and expect an immediate return on there outlay. 

1 minute ago, Stellaboz said:

Can you do one for Joe Chalmers? Please.

chalmers.thumb.png.b23a42f34ed9208656c0b37c4e2e3b18.png

Won headers but done nothing else defensively.

Played lots of passes but the hatched areas show the average from your other CMs so he didn't really add much if anything, and didn't do anything in attack.

1 minute ago, Grant228 said:

Aye, I think the data will look alright for a champ team to take a punt on, a gamble they can afford to take even if he does f**k all, whereas his numbers probably aren't impressive enough for a Prem team from up here to take him on and expect an immediate return on there outlay. 

Aye hes 21, decent "underlying" numbers (especially in attack), is close to 100 senior appearances if not over and seems to be 6ft.

A decent gamble to take. 

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Played lots of passes but the hatched areas show the average from your other CMs so he didn't really add much if anything, and didn't do anything in attack.

Aye hes 21, decent "underlying" numbers (especially in attack), is close to 100 senior appearances if not over and seems to be 6ft.

A decent gamble to take. 

Cheers, shitebag confirmed.

4 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Perfectly summarised. That 5.4 for "Aggressive Tackler" a massive overestimate though.

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

A decent gamble to take. 

Big fan of these tbh. 

Not surprised to see that for Joe Chalmers, absolutely pish. 

Big fan of these tbh. 

Not surprised to see that for Joe Chalmers, absolutely pish. 
Was hoping to see Chalmers fall over as his ankle gave way doing a one legged jump on the pre season vid there. Granted we would be stuck wi him but he would be out at least. I fear we are stuck with him anyway...

4 hours ago, Grant228 said:

I could be wrong, but I thought the plan was to start pre season at it. At least that's what I remember from the meeting. 

Think that was best case scenario but not written in stone or anything.

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Sums up Chalmers very effectively - pea-hearted and pish.

It shows that Chalmers best attribute is winning headers. Can't say I've ever noticed that attribute. He shites out of every 50/50. The ball must've accidentally bounced of his head a few times to get that stat up.

The aggressive tackler stat is lowest I've ever seen on one of those appraisal things. It's basiclly saying ''complete shitebag'' in neon lights. What a dreadful signing.

Edited by Chubbychops

22 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

It shows that Chalmers best attribute is winning headers. Can't say I've ever noticed that attribute. He shites out of every 50/50. The ball must've accidentally bounced of his head a few times to get that stat up.

The aggressive tackler stat is lowest I've ever seen on one of those appraisal things. It's basiclly saying ''complete shitebag'' in neon lights. What a dreadful signing.

I’d assume his own goal against QoS will boost his aerial threat stats? Don’t know how it’s calculated, but assuming it’s based on winning headers, heading the ball into your own net unchallenged might look positive there?

Absolutely terrible data for Chalmers on that chart though. Just confirms what we all thought of him anyway. Agree on the ‘aggressive tackler’ thing. That’s an embarrassingly low number. ‘Ground disruptor’ is also very low for a midfield player.

2 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Was raging when I saw him wearing number 8 and going through training in that video. Clearly going to be here then. Useless shitebag.

In fairness, regarding squad numbers no one has changed that was here last year, just the new boys being given one of the empty jerseys. Clubs official site has Bene at 4, Hamilton at 5 and the new youngsters in the late 20's early 30's. Yes I'm a squad number geek.

New training kit is really cool, available on the club shop already.

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Grandson of god!

Son of Jesus surely? 

Also hope the guy we have singed that wears glasses has a paid of Davids style goggles and if he does he will be an absolute baller

7 minutes ago, 101 said:

Son of Jesus surely? 

Also hope the guy we have singed that wears glasses has a paid of Davids style goggles and if he does he will be an absolute baller

Is it the boy with the glasses that is Toddy's son? Certainly looks a bit lie him in the face minus the gigs.

29 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

In fairness, regarding squad numbers no one has changed that was here last year, just the new boys being given one of the empty jerseys. Clubs official site has Bene at 4, Hamilton at 5 and the new youngsters in the late 20's early 30's. Yes I'm a squad number geek.

New training kit is really cool, available on the club shop already.

So Bene plays at defensive mid then?

1 hour ago, The Toun Clock said:

Is it the boy with the glasses that is Toddy's son? Certainly looks a bit lie him in the face minus the gigs.

I didn't think so, surely it would have made sense to refer to them by name L/R as they appear in the photo, but @Grant228 's post suggests different which means it's just daft if the order the appear is just random.

Bored on my 3 hour train down south...

Work to do for McPake, I think priority areas are goalkeeper, centre half, centre midfield and wide areas. Think we're absolutely fine up top and full backs (assuming Edwards doesn't go).e16b9f89ea73a493f98af10b4e36ec42.jpg