Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Fixture breakfast with James McPake, Benedictus, Chris Hamilton, bacon roll and cup of coffee for 10 quid!!! £15 for non st's

Folk are greeting about it?  

Bacon roll and coffee in the high street is about 6 quid. Then add the novelty of having it at EEP with the new recruits.

I would be right up for that if I wasn't working. 

5 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Fixture breakfast with James McPake, Benedictus, Chris Hamilton, bacon roll and cup of coffee for 10 quid!!! £15 for non st's

Bacon roll and coffee in the high street is about 6 quid. Then add the novelty of having it at EEP with the new recruits.

It's like £2.29 in Greggs, where the hell are you going?

5 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye, where is it £6 for a bacon roll and coffee? You can get that from Stephen's or Bayne's for at least half that price.

Surely he meant somewhere you can sit down and scran it? In which case aye £5/£6 is perfect reasonable, tbh some of the classier cafes your probably nudging £10 for a bacon roll and a coffee, that said if you ask for a cappuccino at EEP you would get a blank look.

Wee café at the top of the escalator in the Kingsgate beside the Erskine Church it's round about a fiver for a bacon and coffee and that's one of the cheapest places in Dunfermline imo.

something something cost of living crisis

7 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

You're at it.

1 hour ago, 101 said:

... that said if you ask for a cappuccino at EEP you would get a blank look.

As you would in most fitba' grounds.  Reminds me ... a couple of months back at the Diddy cup final (at the Stadio delle Airdrie) I asked for a white coffee.  The lassie in the kiosk looked at me and said ... "whit's that?"  I was a wee bit flummoxed by the question, but replied saying ... "well, its kinda like a black coffee, but wi' milk in it".

3 minutes ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

Came on here for some footie gossip, all its done us make me feel peckish. I'm off to find a cheap bacon roll and coffee. 

Aye, its the close season syndrome ... there's feck all else to talk about.

By being relegated we will enter the Scottish cup in an earlier round meaning we have a better chance of drawing Drumchapel in the Scottish cup, which would mean seeing Andy Geggan again. :wub:

Screenshot_20220609-094218.jpg

9 minutes ago, 101 said:

By being relegated we will enter the Scottish cup in an earlier round meaning we have a better chance of drawing Drumchapel in the Scottish cup, which would mean seeing Andy Geggan again. :wub:

Screenshot_20220609-094218.jpg

Be good to get a wee run in it. Need to go back to November 2017 for the last win in the competition, 4-1 over Queen's Park at Hampden. Grim record.

Screenshot_20220609-094218.thumb.jpg.165df805ef906374d2b5400cb6293908.jpg
Stop it [emoji3059]

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Surely he meant somewhere you can sit down and scran it? In which case aye £5/£6 is perfect reasonable, tbh some of the classier cafes your probably nudging £10 for a bacon roll and a coffee, that said if you ask for a cappuccino at EEP you would get a blank look.

You can sit in at Greggs these days. Not saying its great but its actually better than you'd think. Better than their pastey products. Even at Costa or Starbucks for a milky coffee you'd be about £6 maybe. A cup of instant and a bacon roll for a tenner doesn't sound great but each to their own.