Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 minute ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I don't even know what position Hamilton plays tbh.

Defensive midfield looks like.

In other news, John Potter announced as new Kelty Hearts manager. What a horrendous appointment that is. Should be good for us that. 

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

In other news, John Potter announced as new Kelty Hearts manager. What a horrendous appointment that is. Should be good for us that. 

Big, big risk for Kelty that. Hoping he does alright but of course not at our expense. 

7 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I love Potter but that is a hilarious move for Kelty.

So chaps, even with Jazza in charge it must be a title run one the cards!? 

QOTS and Falkirk to try and derail you though!?

Kelty have hired a magician but probably aren’t a threat. 

Thank you. 

So just now I think we could play an pretty effective 4-3-3. But feel like a goalkeeper and some wingers would address the imbalance and 1 more CM/CAM unless we can move Chalmers on and obviously depending where McPake sees Todd and Allan playing.

I also wonder if Martin's exit didn't get much of a fan fare because he will be invited back for pre season for the new manager to have a look at.

Hamilton’s a decent signing. What’s with the club not announcing the length of the deal and just saying it’s long term? Assume it’s probably 3 years, can’t see us offering any longer deals than that.

5 hours ago, 101 said:

I also wonder if Martin's exit didn't get much of a fan fare because he will be invited back for pre season for the new manager to have a look at.

I've also wondered that,  probably just cos I don't want him to leave tho.

Bbc saying we've asked Dave Mackay to stay as coach. Be interested to see who McPake would go for if he can't get Mackay. Maybe Dorrans as player/assistant.

Bbc saying we've asked Dave Mackay to stay as coach. Be interested to see who McPake would go for if he can't get Mackay. Maybe Dorrans as player/assistant.
What was the script with his brother-in-law?

5 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
16 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

What was the script with his brother-in-law?

First team coach. Mainly focused on the fitness side of things IIRC. Didn't really see McPake converse with him on the touchline tbh but I reckon he'll 100% be involved!

ETA: McPake's knee is still in a brace so he might want someone to be hands on on the training pitch whilst he fully recovers.

Edited by Ludo*1