Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Kelty won't be bringing anything over a few hundred surely. 

Will be more than every other club in the league by a considerable distance, with the exception of Falkirk.

Away fans won’t really be put off much by prices. Teams in this league have hardcore supporters that will travel regardless. You’ll always het one bus from teams like Montrose, Clyde etc so it isn’t enough to lower the prices much but I reckon £20 is a piss take but they’ll probably not be getting many walk-up home fans to allow them to drop the prices either.

Keeping the same price at 10% inflation is technically a price reduction of 2 quid a game.

I think the pricing is fair. Good to see them encourage the younger fans. They were superb last year when the team was utter horseshit.

Was considering just paying game to game and taking the risk of losing my seat after 23 years so delighted to see there's a finance option.

If my seat costs pretty much the same to allow youngsters to get in for next to nothing then that's fair enough as well.

Well done to David Cook & DAFC.

4 hours ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I'd consider myself a fairly fervent supporter of DAFC and today is the first I've heard about a supporters charter.

Its not really promoted by the club any in way so not a surprise plus we have moved on, it's a relic now. One of the reasons I haven't updated/re-wrote it is because I want the new owners to tell us what they see as important to put in something like a charter rather than me writing me and them just signing it off as a PR win. Albeit I suppose thats how the last one was signed off

Edited by Fifes Elite Force

Really pleased to see them pushing the boat out to encourage the young team to keep coming along. The atmosphere they created was one of very few positives last season.

The finance option may well encourage folk to consider getting a ST when it may not have been possible otherwise.

I'll never accept that £20 is a fair walk-up price for watching Scottish football but I understand why they've not reduced it.

Edit - The links for renewing or buying a new ST don't seem to work for me? Anyone been able to access?

Edited by Cardle is Magic

2 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Really pleased to see them pushing the boat out to encourage the young team to keep coming along. The atmosphere they created was one of very few positives last season.

The finance option may well encourage folk to consider getting a ST when it may not have been possible otherwise.

I'll never accept that £20 is a fair walk-up price for watching Scottish football but I understand why they've not reduced it.

Edit - The links for renewing or buying a new ST don't seem to work for me? Anyone been able to access?

They’ve put the wrong link in. Site is actually:

https://dafc.co.uk/renewals/

20 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Wonder if ParsTV will reduce their prices or we'll still get a shite quality of stream? 

No and yes.

Also, I think it's reverting back to not being available to fans in the UK from this season onwards, so there's even less incentive for them to improve the service.

17 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

No and yes.

Also, I think it's reverting back to not being available to fans in the UK from this season onwards, so there's even less incentive for them to improve the service.

f**k that for the most part then, sad to say. 

£99 is a terrific price for a student season ticket. Refreshing to see such a positive decision made by the club.

In an ideal world the walk up prices would've went down to 18, but I can understand why they haven't. 

The pricing of the young adult and student season ticket prices, along with the option of paying the season ticket up is very good, I'm on the fence a bit due to the likelihood of missing at least three games, however it could come in handy for first dibs on away tickets for Kelty? Or am I overstating how hard it will be to get a ticket for that? 

5 hours ago, CallumPar said:

They’ve put the wrong link in. 

Something like this is a ridiculous failure, whoever responsable is dangerously close to incompetent.

Write article, run preview, fix errors, re-run preview, confirm article is fully ready to publish and then publish.

it’s so fucking basic , takes little effort and makes a huge difference,  why is it not drummed into those responsible?  Not the first time similar is happened.