Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Is it not Chris Hamilton we’ve been linked with? Midfielder released by Hearts, was on loan at Arbroath last season.

Aw is that who it is? They had that many Hamiltons it's hard to keep track. Is he any good? Can't remember him really tbh.

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

We all know this. What's your point again? Genuinely, if it's because you disagree with the choice of manager I dont think many people will grumble too much. He's hardly an inspiring choice on the face of it. He's hardly the worst either (we've had them both!)

However, he's barely in the door and as always, should be judged on results. 

It wasn't me who brought it back up. I was just responding to the poster who quoted me. What about that are you struggling with? I was happy for the debate to move on. 

54 minutes ago, GordieBoy80 said:

James McPake scored the goal that got Davie Hay sacked.
He deserves great adulation for that imo.

Was that the game at Alvondale that saw a large and angry away support chant a request that Mr Hay please be relieved of his duties?

10 minutes ago, David Fernández said:

Kyle MacDonald apart from the game against Clyde looked like half the player he was when we had him at his first spell. Had a shocker in the play offs.

He's currently 3rd choice rb so I can't say that concerns me too much tbh

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Was that the game at Alvondale that saw a large and angry away support chant a request that Mr Hay please be relieved of his duties?

Yes. A very poisonous atmosphere indeed. 3-0, was it? Fucking brutal. 

Aw is that who it is? They had that many Hamiltons it's hard to keep track. Is he any good? Can't remember him really tbh.
Jim Hamilton returning for a 3rd stint at the club

3 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

2 nil. Richard Gough was in charge at Livi according to the match report fucking hell. Hristov  missed a Brattback esque chance.

McPake was subbed off for Snodgrass. Kachoul played, as well as Jason Dair... no recollection of him moving to Livi 

5 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Haha aye, was brutal indeed. Mind it well. Think it was 'only' 2-0, but I recall that we were not very good. I remember that Georgi Hristov missed an easy chance late on and it did not go down well.

2 nil. Richard Gough was in charge at Livi according to the match report fucking hell. Hristov  missed a Brattback esque chance.
McPake was subbed off for Snodgrass. Kachoul played, as well as Jason Dair... no recollection of him moving to Livi 
Was there via a stint at motherwell iirc

24 minutes ago, QoS99 said:

He’ll end up at yous if that’s the case, we will be offering nowhere near what you do.

Glasgow would be more convenient for him. 

Rather have Broadfoot for a year than Benedictus.