Walking Down The Halbeath Road

13 hours ago, Trump said:

Hearing you are looking to sign David Moyo who’s just had his contract terminated by Hamilton Accies.

That would be rather strange as we already have 4 strikers at the club. 

Just now, Rob1885 said:

Dundee were 11th. If they'd finished 11th they'd have finished in the Premiership play off spot. That doesn't equate to "Mcpake relegated them"

And their form was shite whilst St Johnstone's was picking up. If Dundee continued with McPake's form they would have finished bottom.

McPake also knows how to get teams promoted. Were Dundee promoted a season too early? Seems to have been mentioned in the press. Regardless I think McPake is a decent appointment, probably the best you could have got, that said he probably has to get you back up at the first time of asking. No mean feat in this league. 

33 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There's a difference between replacing a manager in October and in February. 

There's also a difference between managing a club before they were relegated & being in charge at the time they were relegated.

You're having a fucking nightmare here. Best to give in. McPake did not relegate Dundee. Fact

2 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

There's also a difference between managing a club before they were relegated & being in charge at the time they were relegated.

You're having a fucking nightmare here. Best to give in. McPake did not relegate Dundee. Fact

I'm not having a nightmare here at all. Is the Dundee fan also having a nightmare? He stated McPake is at least 80% to blame. Once again, 5 wins in 26 league games was McPake's record. In what way does that mean he bears no responsibility for Dundee's relegation? McGhee had the opportunity to turn it around so must also take some of the blame, but he had no opportunity to make signings and was taking over a team in desperately poor form who were only heading in one direction.

I'm not having a nightmare here at all. Is the Dundee fan also having a nightmare? He stated McPake is at least 80% to blame. Once again, 5 wins in 26 league games was McPake's record. In what way does that mean he bears no responsibility for Dundee's relegation? McGhee had the opportunity to turn it around so must also take some of the blame, but he had no opportunity to make signings and was taking over a team in desperately poor form who were only heading in one direction.
Even though the last result he had in charge was a win over 3rd placed Hearts?

Just now, Rob1885 said:
25 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Even though the last result he had in charge was a win over 3rd placed Hearts?

Yes. That was a good result, but was their first league win in 10 games.

So fucking what. He also got them promoted from the Championship which is a good achievement. Its being ignored I see though. 

You've made your point that he was somewhat responsible for Dundee relegation from the top flight. Fine. 

5 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Heard Moyo, Richard Foster and Benedictus are signings we're keen to make.

Moyo - pointless (we already have 4 strikers)
Foster - passed it and also pointless when we have a good few full-backs
Benedictus - ideal 

1 minute ago, DAFC. said:

Benedictus more than good enough as a centre-half at our level. He'd be a good signing IMO. 

not really seen much of him but he was keek against us that last game we played. Foster is done but I'd love to see Amy Mcdonald's view on the Pars now if he signs lol

11 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Heard Moyo, Richard Foster and Benedictus are signings we're keen to make.

So Benedictus has a choice between Us, You and Falkirk, all I know is Murray has been talking to Bene about what he plans to do next stay or go, I wouldn’t be against him leaving became a liability the last few season, but also wouldn’t mind him staying as were short on the CHs.

obviously there’s link between him and McPake I’m sure they played together at Dundee but need to wait and see what’s happens