Walking Down The Halbeath Road

7 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya.

Gies some Coll Donaldson reviews please lads

Was probably our best player. He can go f*ck himself now for signing for yous. The pr*ck. 

10 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya.

Great signing for you. One of the very few players who was genuinely decent for us last season. If he was willing to drop down to this level, I’m really disappointed we missed out on him.

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Was probably our best player. He can go f*ck himself now for signing for yous. The pr*ck. 

5 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Was dodgy to begin with, came onto a game a lot and kept Efe in check. Completely phoned it in from the Ayr Utd game onwards.

3 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Great signing for you. One of the very few players who was genuinely decent for us last season. If he was willing to drop down to this level, I’m really disappointed we missed out on him.

So what I'm getting is that he's a good defender, who couldn't be fucked helping to beat the drop, then signed for us instead of yous....

Do I love him?

I think I maybe love him.....

1 minute ago, Bairnardo said:

So what I'm getting is that he's a good defender, who couldn't be fucked helping to beat the drop, then signed for us instead of yous....

Do I love him?

He was one of the few players that could give a f**k, very decent player for us. 

17 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

We only appointed the manager a couple of days ago. Falkirk were ahead of us considerably and obviously able to start speaking with players.

The board not firing Hughes immediately after relegation has consequences like this.

Is Coll Donaldson a centre back? If so I've a sneaky feeling you'll end up signing Benedictus who is out of contract. I'd heard both yourselves and Falkirk were after him however Falkirk might not be fussed for him now.

34 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Do I love him?

He picked up an injury in the Ayr game. Seemed to bother him for the rest of the season. His attitude was honestly never in question, always seemed to give 100%. Scored a cracker away to Hamilton a few months ago, which is probably worth watching - if you really want a laugh, you can watch our defending in the rest of the highlights too.

Falkirk had their new manager in place a while ago. McGlynn has had time to assess his squad and see what he needs then identify targets, and I'm sure Falkirk have been speaking to players for a while now.

We're very lucky that Airdrie and Kelty have lost their managers recently or we'd be behind them as well in player recruitment and really picking up the leftover dross.

Just now, DA Baracus said:

Falkirk had their new manager in place a while ago. McGlynn has had time to assess his squad and see what he needs then identify targets, and I'm sure Falkirk have been speaking to players for a while now.

We're very lucky that Airdrie and Kelty have lost their managers recently or we'd be behind them as well in player recruitment and really picking up the leftover dross.

Where’s Thomson away to?

Good defender and probably better than league 1 level so will do well for Falkirk. He was part of the sunken ship, the fewer players from last season the better IMO, I'd be quite happy to never see any of the players from last season in a Pars shirt ever again apart from 2/3.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Hiya.

When we were good, he was outstanding. Proper captain material.

When we were pish (a lot) he was just as pish as the rest.

Still would've signed him up if we had the chance.

28 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

When we were good, he was outstanding. Proper captain material.

When we were pish (a lot) he was just as pish as the rest.

Still would've signed him up if we had the chance.

Disagree strongly with this. 

Edited by DA Baracus

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

If McPake gets you lads back to the Championship nexr season he should be given the freedom of Dunfermline!!

The First must now be the most difficult ever....Queens, Kelty. Pars. Falkirk. Airdrie.....big ask TBF

Edited by Wee Sandy