Walking Down The Halbeath Road

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Harrison Sharp, Josh Mulligan, Finlay Robertson, Lyall Cameron, Max Anderson & Sam Fisher have all played first team games and look like they could be in or around our first team next season. All of them come from McPake's time as head of our youth. Few of them look like they could have cracking careers. Robertson is the one you mention. He looked very promising but has fell behind two of our other CM youths in Anderson & Mulligan.

McCabe was Hartley's assistant and was punted by McCann.

McPake's assistants were Jimmy Nicholl & Dave Mackay. Nicholl was just there as a 'name' really though - McPake punted him as the pandemic started. Dave Mackay is his proper assistant. He'll also bring in his brother-in-law Martin Harty as a coach no doubt.

Ludo, is Martin Harty the same guy who was Jimmy Nichols assistant when he managed teams? I was listening to the sacked in the morning podcast the other day and Jimmy Nic was the guest, he heat referring to a guy called Martin Harty. Just I thought the guy was older than Jimmy Nic by the sounds of the stories, so not young enough to be JMcP brother in law haha. 

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

No that I think we'll be anywhere close to progressing but

Dundee

Pars

Peterhead

Stenhousemuir

Cowdenbeath

This. We should be wanting the weakest possible group. In the same way most teams in other pots will hope to draw us, to increase their chances of progression.

14 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

What it will actually be:

Livingston

Morton

Queen of the South

East Fife

Cowdenbeath

Morton is a stick on for this and no doubt the Scottish cup

20 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Anyone else just glad we won’t have to go to Firhill, for about the 10th time in 12 months?

I assume we can't draw them in the League Cup? 

Just now, smpar said:

Ross County, Alloa, East Fife and Buckie.

Not bad at all. Should be able to finish second there. Depending on who we sign, we could have a decent chance of being a top runner up.

Hoping that we get Ross County away and on a weekend, likewise Buckie, but think one of them will be a midweek unfortunately.

1 minute ago, smpar said:

Ross County, Alloa, East Fife and Buckie.

Doubt any of these will make the cut for TV, anyone know when the home and away decisions are made?