Walking Down The Halbeath Road

There’s a few theories out there but nothing confirmed. I think the most prominent theory is something to do with a group of Plymouth fans being up here for work at Rosyth Dockyard and coming up with ‘Plymouth Argyle Rosyth Supporters.’

Dun Pharlain is probably the most reliable? A Par is also a young fish with black and white stripes.

Who the f*ck knows, but I think we have a great nickname regardless. Great badge, great stadium, great city, shite team.

1 hour ago, DAFC. said:

Dun Pharlain is probably the most reliable? A Par is also a young fish with black and white stripes.

Who the f*ck knows, but I think we have a great nickname regardless. Great badge, great stadium, great city, shite team.

Great city? It's a shitehole.

9 hours ago, DAFC. said:

Always thought that you had a very strange badge, what is it supposed to be?

Are we still Townies? Or are Raith fans going to have to come up with another nickname that isn't at offensive? 
Citynies? 
I think Townies was coined by Cowden supporters. We always just referred to you as the Pars, or sometimes something less benign.

12 hours ago, Brashy's Boots said:
On 20/05/2022 at 06:01, Grant228 said:
Are we still Townies? Or are Raith fans going to have to come up with another nickname that isn't at offensive? 
Citynies? 

I think Townies was coined by Cowden supporters. We always just referred to you as the Pars, or sometimes something less benign.

Since Cowdenbeath is also a town, that's a bit odd. Unless it's a reference to Townhill. Soon to be renamed I guess.