Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Right lads, talk to me about Sibbald. Iv heard a rumour and it could be a wind up, who knows....

The rumour is that the "I wont play for the Pars" thing isn't true and it was actually about money....

The rumour follows that he has a PCA with yous.

Talk to me, you 12 fingered b*****ds

9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Right lads, talk to me about Sibbald. Iv heard a rumour and it could be a wind up, who knows....

The rumour is that the "I wont play for the Pars" thing isn't true and it was actually about money....

Heard nothing tbh. Don't see why he'd be interested or why he'd join us over Falkirk. 

Did he play under Hughes? 

6 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Heard nothing tbh. Don't see why he'd be interested or why he'd join us over Falkirk. 

Did he play under Hughes? 

My guess is he never intended dropping to L1.... Of its true and he plays in L1 for someone other than us il be pretty disappointed tbh. 

20 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

You probably just ate some cheese before bed. 

Would be hugely surprised if Sibbald signed for us. Apart from being comfortably above League One level, if he did have to move on from Livi I’m sure he’d have other options than to sign for a club he clearly hates.

Unless it’s a PCA that was tied up weeks ago, I’d be worried if Hughes was bringing in players as that’s a pretty big hint he’s staying🫠

My money’s on it being a windup.

ETA just realised it’s been confirmed he’s leaving Livi. Still can’t see us signing for us tbh, as much as that’d be a welcome signing.

5 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Glad Queens Park won, would feel they'd have been stronger competition if they'd stayed down rather than Airdrie.

My thoughts too ...

Expecting a Pars/Bairns battle for the title next season - as will the bookies.

He is comfortably a Championship player, and if he were to drop to this level, he’d be going to Falkirk.

Not really going to get invested in who we could get until we get rid of the dead wood already here, including Hughes.

This new leaner and more flexible structure in order to be able to act more decisively and swiftly in the futureis really working out well. 

A bit like when we did that “no stone unturned approach” to replacing Grant and came up with the guy who relegated Raith from a similar position.

Nah, surely a few Championship clubs (and maybe even ourselves) will be raiding Airdrie now and Murray himself might end up at Stark's Park or somewhere of that ilk. 

Heard a rumour of Murray to you guys. Guess it all depends on yogi

Murray, Petrie, Campbell would all be equally suitable IMO. Would still have Petrie as the best option, but just depends if they are sticking by this fanny I guess, which looks increasingly likely. 

I would be happy to bring Ian Murray in. Better than the old schoool shite our board have been attracted to the last couple of appointments. 

Our new lean adaptable board are really backing up their words with absolutely zero action since relegation 9 days ago.

Edited by Chubbychops

Heard a rumour of Murray to you guys. Guess it all depends on yogi

If true, I’d be very happy with that. Unfortunately though, I think we’re stuck with Hughes and will find ourselves trying to bring in a new manager in October/November to manage the terrible squad Hughes has assembled by that point.

I heard forest green for easton which would be a very decent move for him
Definitely. If true, you'd imagine he won't get another crack at going down south. Is he good enough to play in league 1? I'm not too sure.