Walking Down The Halbeath Road

this was the first post.....from ten years ago tomorrow......have things changed much?

We nearly went bust. But in terms of the way the club is run, it’s been run like a circus in those ten years. So I guess you can say nothing much?

Jesus this is fucking chronic 🤣 Rightfully getting ripped apart by others. Second biggest budget before a ball was kicked 🤣 Cheers McArthur, you leave a club legend! Don’t let the door hit ye on the way out, mind!

19 minutes ago, foreverarover said:

But, but but, he's read the, managerial book from front to back and from back to front. Fucking dinosaur of a manager and the fans were well warned on his appointment.

What does this mean? Do you genuinely believe the fans appointed him?

But, but but, he's read the, managerial book from front to back and from back to front. Fucking dinosaur of a manager and the fans were well warned on his appointment.

Seriously, what’s the obsession with Raith fans talking about warning our fans? It’s not like the fans were responsible for the appointment ffs. Really bizarre behaviour.

Was he a poor appointment? 100%. Is he largely to blame for this mess? 100%. Would Raith fans warning our fans that he was poor make any difference? 100% not.

Kelty Hearts beating Falkirk and Dunfermline to the League 1 title next season is what PNB needs.
Make it happen please, Pars.

Thanks Pars, some laugh. Absolute banter club.
League 1 forum next season when Kelty are swording you and the Bairns is going to be essential viewing.
Personally, I cannot wait.

Thanks Pars, some laugh. Absolute banter club.
League 1 forum next season when Kelty are swording you and the Bairns is going to be essential viewing.
Personally, I cannot wait.

Oaft, your life must be utter shite then.

Complete clean out required, and quickly. Draw a line utter this shit show. Get after Kevin Thomson immediately. Not sure he'd jump to a team in same division now but we should at least be asking. Alternatively, going to have to take a punt on someone. Not interested in any of the usual suspects... We're tried that and been utterly embarrassed. Show me a list of ambitious and promising young managers/coaches.