Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Fans were chanting “f**k Peter Grant” tonight. No, f**k the board for appointing the total rotter in the first place ahead of Dick Campbell and Petrie, who both applied for the job.

‘f**k Peter Grant’ Seriously? He was sacked in OCTOBER last year. Hughes has had the majority of the season to save you but hasn’t.  Why aren’t they blaming him? Or are you all hoodwinked by the shite patter too? 

Quite a fitting send off for McArthur. Another one of his disasterous appointments making an erse of us again and seding us back to league one where he started off.

Fukin soul destroying seeing our support turn out in big numbers and being let down yet again.  

‘f**k Peter Grant’ Seriously? He was sacked in OCTOBER last year. Hughes has had the majority of the season to save you but hasn’t.  Why aren’t they blaming him? Or are you all hoodwinked by the shite patter too? 
Sacked in October and hadn't won a game. Left us rock bottom with a shitshow of an unbalanced squad.

2 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

I swear that wee team fans are even more invested in the Pars' fortunes than I am.

2 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Certainly from where I was in the ground, Yogi is getting away with nothing. 

4 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Have a look through the thread, do you reckon John Hughes is getting an easy time of it? 

Can we get this 'Yogi' pish to f**k please? Nicknames are supposed to be affectionate. John Hughes deserves absolutely none from anyone at our club.

He is a grossly useless c**t. A massively past it, has been, pointless idiot. He needs to be fired. Get him so far to f**k, and hopefully the vast majority of the shitebag players follow him out.

7 minutes ago, Jacky1990 said:

Any chance Yogi takes the hump and jumps ship before the playoffs?

He is going to come out with sone ludicrous bollocks off the back of this.

I sense history repeating itself.

Yogi will throw everyone under the bus whilst acting Billy Big Baws and will get told to f**k off out the door.

3 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I swear that wee team fans are even more invested in the Pars' fortunes than I am.

Ya hoor,your over the Rovers threads like a rash

Surprised you,ve raised your head above the parapet after your jibe at autism

23 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Fans were chanting “f**k Peter Grant” tonight. No, f**k the board for appointing the total rotter in the first place ahead of Dick Campbell and Petrie, who both applied for the job.

That’s a bit harder to fit into a chant TBF, especially with no rehearsal time.

f**k Peter grant 

f**k the board who appointed and relentlessly defended him,

f**k John hughes

f**k the players who have been shite(it’s a long list…)

f**k those who felt the need to defend any of those above just because they happen to be involved with the club. Happy clapping is a terrible way to go about things.

In that order.

56 minutes ago, AuAl said:

I genuinely still find it fucking mental that Dunfermline not only wanted to sign him, but actually paid a fee for him. A shitebag of the highest order, which was clear for anyone to see when he was with us.

Compared to Polworth he honestly looks like a commitment combatant midfielder

It’s a tough choice but I’d say chalmers was a bigger shitebag than polworth.

That said polworth had the best shitebag moment tonight when he took a pathetic dive cos someone dared to go shoulder to shoulder with him when had he stood his ground he’d have had a decent shooting opportunity. 

Just now, parsforlife said:

It’s a tough choice but I’d say chalmers was a bigger shitebag than polworth.

That said polworth had the best shitebag moment tonight when he took a pathetic dive cos someone dared to go shoulder to shoulder with him when had he stood his ground he’d have had a decent shooting opportunity. 

Polworth jogged towards a 60/40 ball in his favour. Get him emptied.

1 minute ago, 101 said:

Polworth jogged towards a 60/40 ball in his favour. Get him emptied.

Chalmers does the same, tho sometimes it’s 70-30 or even more.  I’m not on polworth’s side, Pybus is the only one of our midfielders who understands winning battles is important, the rest are happy to give up possession in important areas.

30 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
32 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Sacked in October and hadn't won a game. Left us rock bottom with a shitshow of an unbalanced squad.

You were one win from safety when Grant was sacked. Bizarre that Hughes is given a free pass by many. He only had three points to make up 

79C6595C-D90C-4D3B-B236-0790843514BB.jpeg