Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Reckon I was bang on with my John Hughes and Chalmers takes, absolutely dreadful manager. 

There's no chance he should be kept on next season, but inevitably we'll be treated to the joys of seing Hughes in the dugout with Chalmers and Dorrans in centre midfield. 

So many absolute fucking shitebags in that team. Charmers, Polworth, Pybus, Dorrans and Lawless can be the first to get to f**k.

That was truly horrendous. Majority of those players can get as far away from the club as possible. Hopefully along with the entire coaching staff. No chance we’re getting through the playoffs with that manager or those players. That’s been coming for weeks, we’ve just been so bad. That starting 11 were just as poor against Ayr. But he went back to it because throwing in 5 guys that haven’t played much for months didn’t work. Baffling.

Can’t wait to see Chalmers, Lawless, Ambrose and co up against a team fighting for everything. Hughes signed a load of shitebag a who aren’t up for a battle and we’ve had a battle on our hands since before he joined.

Also, he’s too stupid to even make the most of having 5 subs when we know the playoffs start next week. Anyone with half a brain would have used all the subs and rested players/given subs some much-needed game time.

Stolarczyk actually stopped that being more comfortable for QoS. We’d have definitely finished bottom if they hadn’t scored a late own goal last week.

We were perfectly acceptable in the first half, should have been 2 or 3 goals ahead and the second half was a shambles as you could tell the players knew it was fucked.

We've been terrible this season but some people are being dramatic over tonight. We could have won 5-0 and it wouldn't have mattered one bit.

7 minutes ago, Enigma said:

When does the ire turn on your German owners? Seems like they’re getting away scott free here.

Focus on your board and manager who bring in a rapist and we will focus on ours that assembled this bunch of mugs who your lot still never managed to beat.

Enjoy your night :thumsup2

2 minutes ago, roverthemoon said:

Someone tell the media. Every win they had you safe. Getting in the car after you beat us at East End they were talking about you in the Premiership. 

Any sane person knows that BBC Sportsound is a programme by idiots for idiots and certainly not to be taken seriously.

It was Yogi's sigings that were the biggest disgace tonight.Polwarth is a complete charlatan. A lazy wage thief.

As for that that streak of pish Chalmers. What is wrong with that guy? Nae fight. Terrified to tackle. We paid a fee for that thing.

The usual pointless 10 million passes to get us back to where we started, culminating with no threat in the box. Yogi and his shit brand of passing football is ineffective and nothing more than a ego trip.

The board have been utterly useless on footballing matters for years. Don't just stop at Mcrthur. Root and branch change needed. No way will I trust them with any more footballing decisions. Utter clueless.

Just now, roverthemoon said:

Someone tell the media. Every win they had you safe. Getting in the car after you beat us at East End they were talking about you in the Premiership. 

Unfortunately sports journalism in this county is largely just idiots bigging up their mates.

6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

When does the ire turn on your German owners? Seems like they’re getting away scott free here.

I’m frustrated with them, they have fallen well short of what they have claimed they would do, however as mentioned there’s bigger problems before we get to them. 

We were perfectly acceptable in the first half, should have been 2 or 3 goals ahead and the second half was a shambles as you could tell the players knew it was fucked.
We've been terrible this season but some people are being dramatic over tonight. We could have won 5-0 and it wouldn't have mattered one bit.

If the players and coaching staff knew it was over, why didn’t we rest players for the playoffs?

What’s the excuse for 10 of that starting 11 playing just as poorly against Kilmarnock? Then the same starting 11 as tonight playing just as poorly against Ayr (subs were the difference that day) and the team selected also being just as bad last week? Let’s not pretend that this was a one-off shitebag performance in a meaningless game. This is how we’ve been playing for a month.

1 minute ago, CallumPar said:

If the players and coaching staff knew it was over, why didn’t we rest players for the playoffs?

What’s the excuse for 10 of that starting 11 playing just as poorly against Kilmarnock? Then the same starting 11 as tonight playing just as poorly against Ayr (subs were the difference that day) and the team selected also being just as bad last week? Let’s not pretend that this was a one-off shitebag performance in a meaningless game. This is how we’ve been playing for a month.

I have no clue why he didn't start resting players at half time. Hughes' subs have baffled me since he first walked in the door.

The rest of your post just backs up the point I made though; over the season we've been shite but it really wasn't that bad tonight until the second half when the game was completely irrelevant.

I agree 100% that he should have taken off our key guys and rested them for Wed.

7 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

As for that that streak of pish Chalmers. What is wrong with that guy? Nae fight. Terrified to tackle. We paid a fee for that thing.

I genuinely still find it fucking mental that Dunfermline not only wanted to sign him, but actually paid a fee for him. A shitebag of the highest order, which was clear for anyone to see when he was with us.