Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Peter Grant yesterday: “I don’t think St Johnstone did anything wrong”

Full-time score: Celtic 7-0 St. Johnstone.

Is he the biggest moron of all time? I’m thinking yes.

5 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Peter Grant yesterday: “I don’t think St Johnstone did anything wrong”

Full-time score: Celtic 7-0 St. Johnstone.

Is he the biggest moron of all time? I’m thinking yes.

He is such an odd man, not least in having his wife down south somewhere and yet constantly working in Scotland.

Nice to see Section North West are doing a display for Ross McArthur on the final day vs QotS. Nice of the fans to show their appreciation for someone who ultimately put an immense amount of work into to the club when it was desperately needed.

25 minutes ago, smpar said:

Nice to see Section North West are doing a display for Ross McArthur on the final day vs QotS. Nice of the fans to show their appreciation for someone who ultimately put an immense amount of work into to the club when it was desperately needed.

Ross had a bit of rocky relationship with NW fans at times,  so good to see that everybody can move on and show appreciation for the good things McArthur has done and end his reign on a good note.

I think McArthur was a bit quick voicing his condemnation of the behaviour of NW supporters over the years. Like that flair the other week. I would've fully expected some sort of statement lecturing the fans if he wasn't on his way out. There were times I felt he could've let a few things go. Not saying the fans are angels but you have to have a bit of give and take if you want a rowdy section of fans creating an atmosphere. 

I thank him for the hard work he put in to help save the club at the start of his reign. Think the time was right for him to go and let a fresh pair of eyes try and get things right on the football side.

Guest Wind Chime Jimmy

Yogi Shoes is keeping us up.

The planned display in respect for chief Ross McArthur will be a fair dinkum effort. Ross leaving is the end of an era since saving the club in 2013.

Donald Adamson is probably stepping away from his position as Chairman of Pars United CIC. Big shout out to Donald, another key figure in saving the club

Once the Germans turn their loan into shares Pars United CIC will cease to be the holding company for DAFC. Things are moving, our next chapter is almost upon us.

Work apparently progressing at the training academy this week. Bring on the future.

COYP

37 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Hope it goes better than it did against Alloa...or Cowden.

The latter is one of the worst experiences of games I've ever had. Big match build up, great atmosphere and the missus' first visit to East End, even met Jefferies before the game which was nice. All ruined within seconds.

Will legends be showing the Edinburgh derby tomorrow? Ive never been in super early before a game but might nip in to watch this before our game if they normally put on the early kick off seeing as it's on the BBC

58 minutes ago, 101 said:

Will legends be showing the Edinburgh derby tomorrow? Ive never been in super early before a game but might nip in to watch this before our game if they normally put on the early kick off seeing as it's on the BBC

They've not had any live football on last couple of times I've visited.