Walking Down The Halbeath Road

10 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Quite frankly, we're in allot of trouble. 

I wouldn’t have  agreed a week ago, but now with Queens looking revived, Ayr showing some spunk and Morton improved, you could be in a shitload of trouble. We’re  complete basket case right now, but 15-18 points ahead with 11 to play for you and Queens I don’t think we’ll be caught. It’s looking grim right now.

Just now, TxRover said:

I wouldn’t have  agreed a week ago, but now with Queens looking revived, Ayr showing some spunk and Morton improved, you could be in a shitload of trouble. We’re  complete basket case right now, but 15-18 points ahead with 11 to play for you and Queens I don’t think we’ll be caught. It’s looking grim right now.

Genuinely, one of the few games I fancy our chances at the moment is against Raith, you seem to be doing really poorly at the moment. It's utterly bizarre because I would've had you as the title favourites after you won at Rugby Park. 

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

I don't think there's anything for you to worry about at this end of the table. Too many of us down here will drop enough points for it not to bring you into it. 

We're fucked though. We need to start putting together a really good run of results but I can't see it. 

26 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Aye.  We’re going to need to pull off some big results.   Hopefully Thomas hits the ground running on his return.  Him on top form might just be enough. 

I have the sinking suspicion that Hughes won't start him unless Lawless or Dow are injured.

Hughes comes across as thinking that he has a 'settled' team and being very stubborn over it.

Hopefully I'm wrong and Dom strolls out next weekend and fires in a stunner mind.

Another worrying aspect is that we've played the 'change the manager' card and, in my opinion, have done so poorly, to some improvement but possibly not enough improvement (I really hope I'm wrong mind).

Queen of the South still have that 'card' to play. Hopefully they make a big howling tit of it though.

That game on the last day of the season could be something.

Another worrying aspect is that we've played the 'change the manager' card and, in my opinion, have done so poorly, to some improvement but possibly not enough improvement (I really hope I'm wrong mind).
Queen of the South still have that 'card' to play. Hopefully they make a big howling tit of it though.
Lets hope they f**k it up and take on Barry Ferguson.

7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
42 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Lets hope they f**k it up and take on Barry Ferguson.

As Sevco minded as some of the Queens board often appear to be, I doubt that even they would be so stupid.

It's looking like Gibson and Grant Murray until the end of the season, at least. Only one game but we were miles better today and actually looked like a Championship side. The BoD may as well just run with Gibson now and assess the situation at the end of the season.

32 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

We’re absolutely fucked. We need to go on a mad winning run to have any hope. Isn’t happening.

The hierarchy need fucking chased out of Dunfermline for allowing this.

4 points behind 8th and 33pts to play for. Plenty time to chip away at that deficit. I think we're playing well enough to still make automatic safety spots.