Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Things looking a bit better right now for us. Donaldson and Martin have really done well together since Cappielow and we're creating chances again.

This might also sound a bit cliche but I was impressed yesterday at how much we wanted to play a pass into feet even in a tight area. "Being brave" Hughes might call it, I enjoyed it immensely especially with someone like Lawless who won't normally give it away.

52 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Anyone listened? 

Listening right now, Ross talks well. It does worry me that he and the rest of the board still stand by the appointment of Grant. Overall though, what an incredible job he has done since the dark days of admin. He'll be missed I'm sure but I think a change was needed.

2 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

Iain Wilson away. Don't think he's played 90 minutes for about a year now and obviously not looking like he's gonna be fit anytime soon.

https://twitter.com/officialdafc/status/1487772836190199809?t=Rbb7JJg3MFHyxFV9cP8LMQ&s=19

Shame that. Probably wanted away so thats fair enough. If this was a couple weeks ago I would have been more saddened by this. 

3 hours ago, VinnyPar said:

Iain Wilson away. Don't think he's played 90 minutes for about a year now and obviously not looking like he's gonna be fit anytime soon.

https://twitter.com/officialdafc/status/1487772836190199809?t=Rbb7JJg3MFHyxFV9cP8LMQ&s=19

Shame that a loan deal couldn't have been worked out if it looked like he was going to recover long term but then again maybe the medical staff think it's unlikely.

Hope he makes something of the rest of his career he was outstanding before his injury.

5 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Todorov being linked with Linfield. Would not be surprised to see him go.

Best for both club and player. If he goes, it would leave no target man back up to McCann. That position is integral to how Hughes wants to play.

Appere (linked with us at the weekend) at Dundee United would be good for that role and give some real competition to Lewis McCann.

Best for both club and player. If he goes, it would leave no target man back up to McCann. That position is integral to how Hughes wants to play.
Appere (linked with us at the weekend) at Dundee United would be good for that role and give some real competition to Lewis McCann.
Louis Appere is off to Northampton.

In other news, was very interested to see Dunfermline's Worst Ever Player ™ Ross Graham playing for United at Celtic Park on Saturday and doing reasonably well. Not sure what that says

12 minutes ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Louis Appere is off to Northampton.

In other news, was very interested to see Dunfermline's Worst Ever Player Ross Graham playing for United at Celtic Park on Saturday and doing reasonably well. Not sure what that says

He did come in during the car crash Peter Grant reign.  Glad to hear that he's doing well. We are looking much better defensively now too, so worked out well for both parties in the end.

13 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:
18 minutes ago, LowerLeagueFC said:
Big Duku released from ICT. not sure he's a target man or a footballer for that matter though

Would take till end of season.

I don't think he fits our style at all. He's not a target man or a wide player. He also just a bit rubbish.