Walking Down The Halbeath Road

I see championship clubs have voted for 5 subs to be allowed per game for the rest of the season. Allowed to name 9 players on the bench each week, rather than the current 7 as well. Should benefit us, since we seem to have a ridiculous number of players. 9 subs means you should really have cover for every position on the bench. Looking at our squad though, it’s probably likely to be 1 GK, 2 CBs, 4 central midfielders and 2 strikers.

31 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

I see championship clubs have voted for 5 subs to be allowed per game for the rest of the season. Allowed to name 9 players on the bench each week, rather than the current 7 as well. Should benefit us, since we seem to have a ridiculous number of players. 9 subs means you should really have cover for every position on the bench. Looking at our squad though, it’s probably likely to be 1 GK, 2 CBs, 5 midfielders and 2 strikers.

Take it the 10 subs you refer to is based on Yogi's "if oanly we had 12 playurs oan the park" take on things?

Its about the boy we seemingly have on trial...

The Killie fan said out of nowhere Samizadeh had signed for us. I replied and asked where he had heard this info. You then replied to me with a column about his time at Bolton. It’s hardly rocket surgery. So, again, how do we know this guy is on trial or “signing”?

The one we know for sure is on trial is the lad Conteh from Watford. There has been no mention of Samizadeh anywhere apart from the Killie fan stating we have signed him.

5 hours ago, Rob1885 said:

Went to Iceland, still there the now apparently. Was a great player at that level.

15-16 was a brilliant season to be a Pars fan.

Still found the second half of it once we got knocked out the cup by County to be quite boring tbh. 

5 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

Tomas Danilvicious. A slower player you might never see. 

And that keeper we had about 8 years ago, think he played away to Aberdeen and we got pumped 14 nil, keep getting John Ruddy in my head but it wasn't him. 

Turner, I was watching Premier league years when I had a day off work and he had an absolute stinker against Manchester Utd. 

He came to use, got injured and we were stuck with Smith. 

13 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

The Killie fan said out of nowhere Samizadeh had signed for us. I replied and asked where he had heard this info. You then replied to me with a column about his time at Bolton. It’s hardly rocket surgery. So, again, how do we know this guy is on trial or “signing”?

The one we know for sure is on trial is the lad Conteh from Watford. There has been no mention of Samizadeh anywhere apart from the Killie fan stating we have signed him.

Reading that the lad has had a few issues in the past and is desperate to get his career back on track. Scored a few goals at Leatherhead and left them 5th of January, stating on Twitter that he's re-locating.

Scored some incredible goals and looks very skilful (albeit at a low level). 

Yogi did say he wanted to speak to the nearly done deal guy about where they are with football and how the see their future. Kind of fits in with the issues he's has had.

Who knows. All will be revealed in the next few days if it's true.

It's utter nonsense. Unsure why anyone is even considering it not to be so when the only 'source' is a fan of another team who has posted it in this thread.

Edited by DA Baracus