Walking Down The Halbeath Road

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

How far back can we go? Only until Hammill? 

If further, I'm putting Craig Falcounbridge on that list. 

One heeder does not a great loanee make. (It totally does)

Forgot all about McAusland. Good player, wonder what happened to him. Went to the US if I remember correctly.
Wighton last season was a successful loan.
Went to Iceland, still there the now apparently. Was a great player at that level.

15-16 was a brilliant season to be a Pars fan.

Tomas Danilvicious. A slower player you might never see. 
And that keeper we had about 8 years ago, think he played away to Aberdeen and we got pumped 14 nil, keep getting John Ruddy in my head but it wasn't him. 
Iain Turner?

1 minute ago, Rob1885 said:
7 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
Tomas Danilvicious. A slower player you might never see. 
And that keeper we had about 8 years ago, think he played away to Aberdeen and we got pumped 14 nil, keep getting John Ruddy in my head but it wasn't him. 

Iain Turner?

YES! I always forget his name. Wish I could forget his goalkeeping. Made Chris Smith look like Van der Sar.

Assuming Conteh comes in, will we look to loan out Todd and Allan? We looked a better team without them there on Saturday. They might have talent, but we need results now, can’t afford to keep playing them just because they’re our youth players. Think they’d be better out on loan for the rest of this season, than playing with the pressure they’ll be under here. Assuming the guy signs, that’s 8 central midfielders at the club. With no reserve football, you’d have to imagine there’s people nearing an exit, whether that’s a loan or permanent.

Liked the look of Cole on Saturday in that midfield 3, but he’s going to be way down the pecking order again - particularly with Wilson reportedly getting back to fitness.

5 minutes ago, Heaton said:

https://www.theboltonnews.co.uk/sport/19809688.ex-bolton-wanderers-striker-alexander-samizadehs-fight-save-football-career/

Hmm. Sounds like a gamble and bizarre if we had a player proven at this level and loaned him out!ba9f393f7fec5be619a7a3a83281725d.jpg

Says hee haw about The Pars in there.