Walking Down The Halbeath Road

9 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

Connollys' last game on Saturday. He's going back to Ireland for family reasons (I'm sure I read that somewhere)

If we could sign a midfielder or 2 who could actually supply those 3 strikers plus young McCann we might be OK. I did say "might"...........

You got have faith 😂😂

8 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Ambrose and Donaldson at centre half together has the potential for some unbelievable bombscares happening

Wont happen Yogi dropped a steady internationalist because he wasn't a natural LCB. 

Paul Allan signed a new deal until 2024. I guess he’ll be a big part of the 2022/23 league 1 campaign.

I’m fairly certain that playing/developing youth was a big part of Yogi’s interview, so he’s just gone completely over the top and will play anyone under 22/23 that is contracted to the club every week, regardless of ability and/or performance. It’s becoming a real issue and making it near enough impossible for the club to win games.

Don’t get me wrong, Paul Allan looks an ok player and could become an asset. But I have a feeling that the next contract extension will be Matty Todd, who has shown nothing to suggest he’ll cut it at the club.

12 hours ago, Been going too long said:

A fucking charlatan and shouldn’t be coaching any footballers especially young impressionable lads 

That's another "young impressionable lad" signed up until 2024. Odd.....

25 minutes ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Not so sure you go out your way to sign Donaldson and Ambrose and then drop one of them they’d both fully be expecting to play?

It would be the case if Yogi meant what he said about a right sided centre back playing on the left of the two as being like''a fish up a tree'.  

Ambrose is completely and utter done, I'd even wager at this level. His main issue is fitness and recovery, he struggled to get through 90 minutes with us and that definitely wasn't a club related fitness issue. You'd be lucky to get 90 minutes out of him weekly, let alone thinking of playing in two games in one week.