Walking Down The Halbeath Road

46 minutes ago, Rob1885 said:

Better than the current rabble.

Spoken like someone who hasn’t seen him in action in a while. 

26 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Guess he's been pish then?

He had a couple of decent games then an absolute disaster in a 3-0 home loss against Livingston where he literally ran into and concussed himself and Michael O’Halloran as Livi waltzed home a third goal. He’s not been seen much since. He didn’t really look capable of anything other than a brisk walk with us so I wonder if injuries have caught up with him as well. 

I’m not sure he’ll be up to much, he didn’t get much game time at Livi last season and he’s probably 6th choice right centre back for us this season too, and we can’t exactly be picky given our struggles at finding someone who can fill the Jason Kerr role in our team. You’d definitely be doing us a favour taking him off our hands as he’s not made the bench all that often of late. 

Screenshot_20220112-223444.thumb.png.0b48357df753e39e5c60ad5e00e08f49.png

Can’t wait for him to become the 10th player we play at CB this season and watch us concede 5 on his debut. Hasn’t played in 3 months, which seems to be what we want at CB. The options we have there can’t even have a total of 15 games between them this season (and that’s if we sign Ambrose). Not even sure it’s in double figures just now - Breen can only be on about 6, Jones 1, Martin 1, Donaldson 1…

6 hours ago, Scottydog said:

I'll re-post what said much earlier. Hughes is poison! It's not a matter of Raith fans being desperate to see him fail, as far as I'm concerned he already has! The Pars board should just punt him now before it's too late, then in the interim let the senior players pick the team, let junior players pick the team, let the kit man pick the team or if necessary let the programme sellers pick the team but get him away from the players who by the looks of it no longer want to respond to him.

I watched an increasingly poor Gary F Locke Rovers team prove on a weekly basis that although it was significantly poorer than the sum of its constituent parts it had some heart and (usually) still tried, John Hughes replaced Locke and within a few games had bullied those same players to a point where he'd completely lost the dressing room to such an extent that the heart was knocked out of them en-mass and he was hated (FFS several players wanted to fight him!). To the experienced eye this looks like a classic case of history repeating it's self, but 15 mls west olong the A92. 

Watching the Pars struggle is always a good laugh if your a Rovers fan, but watching them get relegated wouldn't be funny IMO.

We warned them about him, they didn’t listen especially DA no 1 ( do you believe me yet😜) and now reaping the rewards, he is full of shit and a bully and now my only hope is you give him a contract extension. Guy is so full of 💩 it’s unbelievable but is basically rent a quote and lapped up by the media. Good luck lads you will need it 

8 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

Of course there's time, 15 games worth of time.

However, given we've only got 8 points since PG left and 2 points from the last 5 AND got absolutely destroyed by one of the other shitey teams in the league most recently, I'd agree it's looking really grim. 

I'm already resigned to being automatically relegated in May. Anything above 10th is a bonus as far as I can see, although that may prolong the agony by a week at most.

I told you about him, you didn’t listen bud, he is poison, can’t stand him , pars would do better under Whittaker and shields 

10 hours ago, craigkillie said:

He bullied Joel Coulstrain out of Raith Rovers, and I have already heard a couple of stories about how he has been treating volunteers at the Pars.

When interviewed, the panel must have glossed over the interviewees views on diversity.

7 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Ambrose and Donaldson at centre half together has the potential for some unbelievable bombscares happening

And if all else fails we can go three at the back and bring Breen in. Larry, Curly and Moe.

Edited by Chubbychops

7 hours ago, Been going too long said:

I told you about him, you didn’t listen bud, he is poison, can’t stand him , pars would do better under Whittaker and shields 

I did listen............I had to listen because you talked about nothing else.

Do I need to remind you & the rest of P&B about your other wise words? 😜

22 minutes ago, da_no_1 said:

I did listen............I had to listen because you talked about nothing else.

Do I need to remind you & the rest of P&B about your other wise words? 😜

He is bang average this season proves it 😂😂😂😂😂 anyway I only popped on your page to see what the craic was with mark Connolly ? Give us either todorov, Ohara or wighton and we will give you bene till the end of the season, seems win/win 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Been going too long said:

He is bang average this season proves it 😂😂😂😂😂 anyway I only popped on your page to see what the craic was with mark Connolly ? Give us either todorov, Ohara or wighton and we will give you bene till the end of the season, seems win/win 🤷🏻‍♂️

Connollys' last game on Saturday. He's going back to Ireland for family reasons (I'm sure I read that somewhere)

If we could sign a midfielder or 2 who could actually supply those 3 strikers plus young McCann we might be OK. I did say "might"...........