Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Slightly different. Making an investment to get a return to make a profit, What I was talking about was when your previous board couldn’t read a balance sheet and do basic arithmetic which resulted in you shafting many local businesses (some owned by fans) And we chased that board off. What do you want, an apology from us posters?

Yes. And we need to apologise for all those grannies that were mugged as well. 

I think DA Baracus should draft up a statement. 

4 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Rovers bitterness is hilarious.  

No bitterness from me, just pointing out facts. Screwing over your own is always a great way to run a business. We may be a wee team, but 20 points of a difference tells me who the piss poor team are.

No bitterness from me, just pointing out facts. Screwing over your own is always a great way to run a business. We may be a wee team, but 20 points of a difference tells me who the piss poor team are.
Who's arguing anything differently?

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

Not bitter,  just feeling the desperate need to go about things from a decade ago. 

Aye ok m9

Can't get away from your past. Nevermind enjoy have Yogi Hughes as your manager, he will do wonders for your team. 1st Div looks like being a very difficult league next season. Kelty, QP, Falkirk. Enjoy.

45 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I hope we personally done Raith1974 out of loads of money. 

Loads

Nope never done me out of any money, I do know someone, a Dunfermline fan who was taken for money. Glad you're happy. As I said screwing over your own. Nice attitude though!!!

Nope never done me out of any money, I do know someone, a Dunfermline fan who was taken for money. Glad you're happy. As I said screwing over your own. Nice attitude though!!!
Ok let me spell this out for you so you hopefully understand it. The actions of the FORMER board are absolutely nothing to do with the fans or the current board.

The payments to those owed money as we went through administration was in fact an AGREEMENT reached with creditors and it was those same fans who were not at fault, that saved the club and helped pay what was AGREED, with creditors.

To then sit on a forum and talk as if its us, the fans or even the current totally differently owned club that ripped our own fans off is ludicrous.

We have still not fully recovered from the admin days and as we looked close to getting there, Peter Grant was appointed!

2 hours ago, Heaton said:

Ok let me spell this out for you so you hopefully understand it. The actions of the FORMER board are absolutely nothing to do with the fans or the current board.

The payments to those owed money as we went through administration was in fact an AGREEMENT reached with creditors and it was those same fans who were not at fault, that saved the club and helped pay what was AGREED, with creditors.

To then sit on a forum and talk as if its us, the fans or even the current totally differently owned club that ripped our own fans off is ludicrous.

We have still not fully recovered from the admin days and as we looked close to getting there, Peter Grant was appointed!

I hear what you're saying but I don't recall fans at the time saying the club should stop spending money they clearly didn't have. In fact some fans are still doing it today. Talking of mass clear outs and several new players, talks of trying to sign players clearly on Premier League money. As I said at the start when someone decides to have a dig at the portacabin installed live within your means.

20 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

I hear what you're saying but I don't recall fans at the time saying the club should stop spending money they clearly didn't have. In fact some fans are still doing it today. Talking of mass clear outs and several new players, talks of trying to sign players clearly on Premier League money. As I said at the start when someone decides to have a dig at the portacabin installed live within your means.

Mate, calm down you boring slaverin hoor. It was fuckin class!

CALDERWOODS BARMY ARMY!

26 minutes ago, raith1974 said:

Quote a single post where anyone has said the club should sign players on Premier League* money. 

Please also quote a single post where anyone has said that the club should spend beyond their means.

I think you might actually be deranged enough to go through old posts to try and do this as well.

*There hasn't been a Premier League in Scotland for years incidentally, but I assume you mean Premiership.

What are you actually slavering about?

Expected the Yogi rollercoaster to show the desiyur fur the jersey required to keep you guys up this season before falling apart next. Looks like even that was ambitious.

How much is he getting to waste in this window?

Silver lining for you guys is the 6 points you have taken off us are likely to play a big factor in where we end up this season. If we'd just routinely pumped you like everyone else seems to do with ease we'd be coasting it at the top.

11 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Quote a single post where anyone has said the club should sign players on Premier League* money. 

Please also quote a single post where anyone has said that the club should spend beyond their means.

I think you might actually be deranged enough to go through old posts to try and do this as well.

*There hasn't been a Premier League in Scotland for years incidentally, but I assume you mean Premiership.

Lee Griffiths.