Walking Down The Halbeath Road

No but the principle is the same.  You can look shit hot in training at any level then look shite in the actual games.

Haha aye I was just having a pop at how our standard has become so amateur that the comparison is as relevant as ever.

Just watching the goals back there. Morton have it so easy. Pretty much Jack Hamilton with a thumping goal kick. Ugwu wins every header and none of our players are near the second ball.  Even long throws into the box have our defenders scrambling all over the place. Comrie needs dropped, he is a wimp of a player.

Coll Donaldson is all over the place. An horrific performance. Can't been many worse debuts in the history of the game. Paul Allan is another wimp. Terrified to make a challenge. Todd just jogging around the park looking lost. Ryan Dow at the start of the game missed a free header, then walks away shrugging his shoulder like he couldn't give a crap.

I don't by into this guff that they are all giving their all. If that's their all, then they need a change of career.  Look at Morton when we get near their box. Midfield sprinting back to get numbers behind the ball and throwing themselves at the ball to make blocks. All season I've seen Pars players turning their back on shots and half arse attempts to stop a shot on the edge of the 18 yard box. How many goals have we lost from somebody getting a free pop at goal on the edge of our 18 yard box? Seems to happen every second week.

We are so soft. A right bunch of wimps in our team. Basic punts in the box and we are all at sea. Never see our centre forward ruffing up centre backs.  The basics of a midfield getting behind the ball when the opposition attack. Just none of that. They have no balls. Just load of tippy tappy 5 yard passes that go nowhere, then nobody fights to get the ball back when we lose it. I honestly wouldn't keep anybody in that team. Get rid of the whole lot if we could. The management are just as bad with the terrible tactics. Yogi's passing game with one isolated striker is just as bad as the 3-4-3 under Peter Grant. 

What a shambles. Should never of watched that. Got me raging again.

Edited by Chubbychops

In the fast lane for relegation, Hughes was a shocking appointment, I nearly vomitted when it was announced, where are all the welcome aboard yogi, he`s the man crew, its got Raith written all over it, never hung around at any team for any length of time, been sacked far too often, thats the last 3 appointments now that have been dreadful, crawford, grant and now hughes, it doesn`t say much for the board, and makes me nervous about the real motives of the german investment, going by mc arthurs current performance, it`ll be a shambles aswell, jack ross or kenny millar as next manager, new board first.

Yogi is just another slavering c**t, his interviews are just the same old shite.
Never been so disinterested in Dunfermline. On the pitch an absolute shambles and have been for 2/3 years now.

I won’t be renewing my ST next year, would rather pick and choose my games. Club has treated fans like shite for too long, the fact we couldn’t even be arsed opening for 500 fans over Xmas period despite the excuses proved that. Must have been the only team in Scotland!

I recall Coll Donaldson being an absolute laughing stock at Dundee United. He played against us in a 2-2 at Tannadice and it was one of the worst individual performances I've ever seen at Championship level. 

He seems to have picked his career up since then but if the Dundee Utd version resurfaces he'll be little better than Graham was. 

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

if the Dundee Utd version resurfaces

Of course that's the version we will get. Every player that walks through the front of door of East End Park gives us the shittest version of themselves. I'm sure the club is cursed.

5 hours ago, smpar said:

That’s an infuriating post match interview from Yogi. He loves the whole “just be a big passionate b*****d, you don’t need to do anything else” but our playing style under him is anything like that. He says you don’t need to do the fancy tippy-tappy stuff… but gets us playing like that?

He’s full of shite. Impassioned speeches might work a couple times a season for players who are needing a kick up the arse but that’s all the players have been working with all season under Grant and Hughes.

I’ve just listened to yer man’s post match interview.

He doesn’t half talk a load of tosh. Jurassic would be a reasonable description of his outlook on football. He said his players should be embarrassed after yesterday, does he ever listen to his own interviews?

If he applies the same ability/approach in the dressing room I can’t imagine him inspiring or leading your players to a higher level and although I may well be wrong, I can see you being in a relegation battle till the last week of the season.

I don't understand why you now have to look for more centre halves after letting Gasputis and, possibly, Connolly, go. Everyone knows you need midfielders in this window but now you have to get in centre backs.

I mean, they weren't great but it was the least of your team's problems. 

Edited by pantene proV

4 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Of course that's the version we will get. Every player that walks through the front of door of East End Park gives us the shittest version of themselves. I'm sure the club is cursed.

No it's called Karma! You cheated for years now it' s coming back  to bite you in the arse. Tbf you always know big Jim will deny it ever happened. 

19 minutes ago, Mike the Magyar said:

I’ve just listened to yer man’s post match interview.

He doesn’t half talk a load of tosh. Jurassic would be a reasonable description of his outlook on football. He said his players should be embarrassed after yesterday, does he ever listen to his own interviews?

If he applies the same ability/approach in the dressing room I can’t imagine him inspiring or leading your players to a higher level and although I may well be wrong, I can see you being in a relegation battle till the last week of the season.

It paints a vividly amateurish picture of our training sessions. 

Player: "Gaffer, we're getting a bit outnumbered in the middle of the park, we could do with using our wingers and trying to play with a bit more width to get balls into the box for our strikers to attack. Maybe another striker on the park would help too. What do you think?"

Yogi: "Just be a man, pull on the jersey and commit to the fight 100%, doesnae needty be pretty, just get stuck in and show a bit eh hard graft."

No it's called Karma! You cheated for years now it' s coming back  to bite you in the arse. Tbf you always know big Jim will deny it ever happened. 
A 5 nil drubbing, debut own goal, a slavering moron of a manager, Reilly and Muirhead on the scoresheet against us and this wee teamer managed to have the most embarrassing moment of the weekend.

Take a fucking bow.

3 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

A 5 nil drubbing, debut own goal, a slavering moron of a manager, Reilly and Muirhead on the scoresheet against us and this wee teamer managed to have the most embarrassing moment of the weeken

Take a fucking bow.

Quality comeback! That's about as amusing as your clubs standard for club legend.

Quality comeback! That's about as amusing as your clubs standard for club legend.

Your club literally have a ‘legendary’ team that is celebrated because they were winning at half time in a match. I wouldn’t be talking about other club’s standards for club legend if I were you.