Walking Down The Halbeath Road

39 minutes ago, SirJimmyofNic said:

Cant see the Germans allowing that to happen .................... unless theres an ulterior motive behind their investment

A group of Germans having an ulterior motive? I don’t think so…

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

A group of Germans having an ulterior motive? I don’t think so…

Go on...

Just now, Superhursy7 said:

You guys were 100% correct about Bullen. A true leader who has somehow brought together the club and fan base in 48hrs and seams a really genuinely good man.

Swapsies?

TBF Bullen has had one game, we thought the same of Hughes. I hope he does well but no one has any idea how that will transpire. 

Right, everyone in here can pick a better team than Hughes/Grant so if everyone is fit, whats your team? And how different is it to the current team? 

Subs: Dow, McCann, MacDonald, Pybus, Todorov, Edwards, Mehmet. 

Still going to leak like an old woman but def a step up imo. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 21.17.57.png

23 minutes ago, Superhursy7 said:

You guys were 100% correct about Bullen. A true leader who has somehow brought together the club and fan base in 48hrs and seams a really genuinely good man.

Incredible amount of players from Jimmy Calderwood’s Pars teams became coaches. 

8 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Nae issue with folk rubbing it in.

Our board have created this laughing stock and just got to take it on the chin. 

Also pretty funny how Rovers have still not managed to beat our shitshow in three attempts.

Funny how the Rovers are in fourth place and challenging and Dunfermline are Rockbottom

19 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Nae issue with folk rubbing it in.

Our board have created this laughing stock and just got to take it on the chin. 

Also pretty funny how Rovers have still not managed to beat our shitshow in three attempts.

We're the club that's always keen to help out the less fortunate in the league.

Pars, QoS and Ayr in no particular order so far this season.

36 minutes ago, Stoo61 said:

TBF Bullen has had one game, we thought the same of Hughes. I hope he does well but no one has any idea how that will transpire. 

Right, everyone in here can pick a better team than Hughes/Grant so if everyone is fit, whats your team? And how different is it to the current team? 

Subs: Dow, McCann, MacDonald, Pybus, Todorov, Edwards, Mehmet. 

Still going to leak like an old woman but def a step up imo. 

Screen Shot 2022-01-08 at 21.17.57.png

Aye, would agree with this.

I do feel sympathy for Dunfermline, but this is for the greater good if it ensures John Hughes is done as a manager. Too often he gets linked with clubs (including my own) when there is a vacancy. His swing round the merry-go-round needs to stop.

You're doing us all a good turn here lads. Think of it that way and you'll feel better.