Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Get them all so far to f**k from our club. In the space of 6 months we're playing off for a Premiership place, to staring League One right in the pus.

Thanks a fucking lot you clueless, clueless c***s, every single one of you who appointed Grant and Hughes.

27 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

I'm guessing the clueless chumps on the board have given Yogi a contract beyond this season.

We are certainly stuck with him now. I remember Pars humping his Livi team 4-0 because of the daft playing out from the back stuff and the dimwit still hasn't figured that poor players are not very good at passing from the back.

The set-up is so naive (just like Peter Grant).  This just out the frying pan and into the fire.

That was a dark, dark day. It's still talked about amongst Livi fans to this day. I'm pretty sure someone shouted down from the stands to pack it in and he told the guy to give up the football and go shopping with his wife on a Saturday :D 

Pretty wild that you guys are sitting with O’Hara, Wighton and Todorov all on the bench. 

Before the season started, it could have been argued that Todorov and Wighton (especially) were two of the better attackers in this league. 

Mind we were all falling over ourselves cause we missed out Todorov in the summer? Don’t think I’d take him now but maybe O’Hara. Graham Dorrans too.

3 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Mind we were all falling over ourselves cause we missed out Todorov in the summer? Don’t think I’d take him now but maybe O’Hara. Graham Dorrans too.

Yeah - I wouldn’t even contemplate taking Todorov over Adeloye. 

Wighton would be a definite! I imagine there will be a queue of clubs if Dunfermline release him though. 

Yeah - I wouldn’t even contemplate taking Todorov over Adeloye. 

Wighton would be a definite! I imagine there will be a queue of clubs if Dunfermline release him though. 

St Johnstone are after him apparently which is why I didn’t even mention him. If he was free to go then absolutely I’d take him.

lf we don't want to play two upfront, then I really think we should be going 4-1-4-1.

Have the back 4 and have Pybus in front of them, but behind the midfield. He likes to run around a lot and play short, simple passes, so try him there. Have, preferably, two new central midfielders, with two wingers (Dow and Lawless for now, but DT23 immediately back in for one of them when fit). One up front should be Wighton, our best striker, or O'Hara. Don't play in the ludicrously dated fashion where the striker has to 'hold the ball up' to 'bring others in to play'. Instead, play in a way where we fire in crosses and otherwise make chances for our striker.

Oh and stop 'playing from the back'. We don't actually do that mind. We just play the ball to either Comrie or Edwards who immediately fire the ball upfield because they are immediately under pressure, because opposition teams 'somehow' figured out this punishing riddle and press us to give up possession.

As much as I don't like it, I'd much prefer our keeper just fires upfield from bye kicks or when passed back to him.

Honestly, I'm not even going to gloat to you lot. The man is an absolute fraud of a manager. He's in the press talking about mentality weeks after he's sitting talking about looking in the mirror. There were dozens of pundits with a half arsed interest in anything below the big two in Glasgow who sat during his exile saying "he's a good football man. His teams play good football. You need folk like that in the game" and yet he's back to where he is with ourselves. They have an absolutely rotten squad but he's already playing the lad McCann ahead of Todorov, Wighton and O'Hara. No idea how long he'll last in this job. 

35 minutes ago, No_Problemo said:

Pretty wild that you guys are sitting with O’Hara, Wighton and Todorov all on the bench. 

Before the season started, it could have been argued that Todorov and Wighton (especially) were two of the better attackers in this league. 

Yogi just wants a bunch of big honest loddies

4 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

What chance the Dunfermline v Falkirk derby in league one next season? Absolutely mad!!!

Previous weeks I had reassured myself that league 1 would have Falkirk and Kelty games where we could have good competitive  battles, now i think our inevitable relegation will end in those 2 absolutely spanking us.  Genuinely concerned about our 22/23 relegation battle.

5 minutes ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

What chance the Dunfermline v Falkirk derby in league one next season? Absolutely mad!!!

Pretty low odds! 1/3 or something. I don't know, I'm not big on odds.

1 minute ago, Enigma said:

Who’s the real derby though. Falkirk or Kelty? 😂

Falkirk vs Kelty.

Just now, parsforlife said:

Previous weeks I had reassured myself that league 1 would have Falkirk and Kelty games where we could have good competitive  battles, now i think our inevitable relegation will end in those 2 absolutely spanking us.  Genuinely concerned about our 22/23 relegation battle.

If your board keep up the comedy appointments who knows. Who’s next? Alan Stubbs?

Just now, North Terrace Gazza said:

I still think you guys will scrape enough points to stay up, maybe through the play off. Not sure who’ll get relegated though any one of 5.

Nah, we're going down. We just lost 5-0 to the team who were (before kick-off) bottom.

We can't stop conceding and we can't score. 

1 minute ago, North Terrace Gazza said:

I still think you guys will scrape enough points to stay up, maybe through the play off. Not sure who’ll get relegated though any one of 5.

We're down. There not one good thing about our playing squad or management team . A complete shambles that only getting worse under dimwit.