Walking Down The Halbeath Road

12 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Quite surprised the red card got overturned to be honest, unless there is another angle that shows without any scintila of doubt that the ball went nowhere near his arm then I'm shocked the panel didn't just rule that it was inconclusive and the referee was in a better position to see the incident.

It was never a handball. The referee just guessed and went with what the Hamilton players were screaming for AKA shat it. 

Sounds a bit more promising regarding Lewis Martin. Yogi thought he did well in the bounce game and he's been training every day. Need to get up to match fitness and they are trying to get him some game time with another bounce match.

Great option to have across the back line, but should be first choice left back by a mile if he gets back to where he was before.

On 08/12/2021 at 08:12, stevoraith said:

I heard from a player (not a Raith player) a couple of years back when Kennedy was negotiating his new Rangers deal (was that just before he came to us?) his wage demands were £4K+ per week.

He did sign a new contract so he must have got something he was happy with. Unbelievable to think he could be on £200k a year.

No idea the accuracy of this but it back up your claim https://salarysport.com/football/scottish-championship/dunfermline-athletic/

Most of the other figures look about what I'd expect tbh. The one terrifying outlier is Mehmet if accurate.