Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Wouldn’t surprise me. He seems to be highly rated simply because he’s small and quick. I’m really not sure what else he’s got. I’ve seen him have a few decent runs with the ball at Dunfermline but I’ve never seen him have a shot on target, play a decent pass to a teammate in a good area or hit a cross that finds a team mate.

I genuinely don’t believe that our issue is the strikers. Even Lewis McCann has scored goals now. The issue is the service to the strikers and lack of support that the strikers get from wingers/midfielders. I think we’re a worse team with Kennedy in it - and that’s saying something! MacDonald was very poor on Saturday and is never a winger. But Kennedy was still the worst winger in our team on Saturday. I honestly wouldn’t be disappointed at all if he didn’t play for us again.

If he does well elsewhere and has a good career, good on him. But I don’t think he seems up for any sort of fight. As soon as anyone is remotely physical with him, he’ll disappear for the rest of the game. He is the opposite of what we need right now.

Agree with all of this.

One of our many problems this season is we’ve had nobody in midfield with any kind of ability to dictate a game. Our midfielders have been bystanders and second best to everything just about every game. Todd, Allan, Dorrans and Pybus aren’t all necessarily inherently terrible players, they just can’t (or won’t) control a game and pull the strings.

We need to empty Kennedy and as Rob says, that should get us 2 players, and you’d hope there’s room for one more after that.

I’d like to see a competent, controlling central midfielder, a natural winger and a ‘keeper whose wrists can withstand the strength of a small wean’s fart.

Also, I’m sure Connolly confirmed his loan expires mid-January, so we either keep him or it feeds up a wage for a decent centre-half.

21 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

I know he’s not massively popular on here but I like Connolly & his partnership with Gaspuitus I think could work in the medium term.

I have to agree unless Hughes can bring in Morris on an 18 month deal and which point I would be happy to send Connolly and Graham back up to Dundee.

I'm quite happy to see defenders that just defend. Like stopping corners from going directly into the net, passing directly through either of our "keepers". Stuff like that.

Leave playing fitba to our midfielde......f**k

A decent left back, a decent goalkeeper, and a few centre mids are an absolute must in January.

Ewan Henderson on loan from Celtic and Lewis MacLeod on a free. #FootballManager

I liked Euan Henderson when we had him but he’s not what we need right now IMO.

Right decision to overturn the red card. I’m betting the ref gets not even a slap on the wrist.
Glad we’ve got more people who have friends that tell them about player’s wage demands. So many folk ITK on here.

ITK as f*ck me, I’m always making shit up, fishing for likes. [emoji1360]

Quite surprised the red card got overturned to be honest, unless there is another angle that shows without any scintila of doubt that the ball went nowhere near his arm then I'm shocked the panel didn't just rule that it was inconclusive and the referee was in a better position to see the incident.

7 hours ago, 101 said:

I have to agree unless Hughes can bring in Morris on an 18 month deal and which point I would be happy to send Connolly and Graham back up to Dundee.

Morris has retired I’m sure. 

13 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Morris retired in the summer. He is sporting operations manager at Morpeth Town now.

Says Ex-Footballer in his linked in page.

https://uk.linkedin.com/in/callum-morris-b81826bb

51 minutes ago, kdypar said:

Morris has retired I’m sure. 

I refuse to believe this, Morris and Cardle will be back in the black and white if I have anything to do with it, don't care if it's 10 years from now :wub:

2 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Quite surprised the red card got overturned to be honest, unless there is another angle that shows without any scintila of doubt that the ball went nowhere near his arm then I'm shocked the panel didn't just rule that it was inconclusive and the referee was in a better position to see the incident.

The replay I watched made it very obvious it wasn’t a handball.