Walking Down The Halbeath Road

37 minutes ago, 101 said:

That's a statement, not a question.

In all seriousness, looking forward to this. Think there are some important questions needing answered by Ross and Nick and hopefully they are asked. Are they going to do a Falkirk style livestream or recording for those that can't make it?

20 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

That's a statement, not a question.

In all seriousness, looking forward to this. Think there are some important questions needing answered by Ross and Nick and hopefully they are asked. Are they going to do a Falkirk style livestream or recording for those that can't make it?

No, the event won't be recorded beyond a written note of the meeting, people who can't attend should be able to participate via Buffy on .net

I hope people get their questions answered also my dealings thus far with Nick have been positive and he's certainly been honest and open where possible.

4 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm not using dot net to ask questions. We should be able to submit them either via COWS or a neutral party, which dot net certainly is not.

100% 

I refuse to give that cesspit forum any time at all. 

2 hours ago, Stellaboz said:

I'm not using dot net to ask questions. We should be able to submit them either via COWS or a neutral party, which dot net certainly is not.

If anyone has any questions please let me know, if they aren't raised I'll raise them on your behalf, I have offered this in the past.

The reason you can interact on the night via .net is this is how Buffy who ably provides the update posts, there certainly would be no issue with someone doing something similar on the other forums albeit I recognise that's not exactly practical for someone in Germany.

I personally would be against holding it on the clubs website as this is the supporters chance to hold the club to account so feel it should be as separate as is possible, indeed this is the first time it's not been a member of the organising committee chairing the meeting.

Think the biggest questions needing answered are:

What was the thought process behind appointment of Peter Grant and does the club now accept they got their decision badly wrong?

Do the club realise how much their statement following the Queens’ defeat alienated supporters?

What is the current status of club’s efforts to have their own training ground/youth academy?

Who will be replacing Ross as Chairman/when do the club hope to make this appointment?

Canni wait for the dot net questions

"See in training, do the players actually work on throw ins?"

We certainly fucking didn’t when Alex Whittle was here.

Just listening to Yogi's Thursday interview. Fucking hell the guy can talk. Don't think he came up for breath in the full 15 minutes.

Seems quite a scary guy, think some players will really take to his style and others will be jumping out the transfer window ASAP

59 minutes ago, Chubbychops said:

Just listening to Yogi's Thursday interview. Fucking hell the guy can talk. Don't think he came up for breath in the full 15 minutes.

Seems quite a scary guy, think some players will really take to his style and others will be jumping out the transfer window ASAP

I'm just glad he's here before January rather than after, so that any weaklings can hopefully be punted before the post-new year title push.

Also just listened to his interview and it's really encouraging to hear him single out Paul Allen as someone who loves to come into training and work hard. Although we lost against Morton last home game, I always thought he came looking for the ball and didn't give up. He might be one to watch going forward. 

Have to be honest and say I haven’t seen much to get excited about with Allan or Todd but I’m all for giving our own young guys a run of games to show what they can do. Players are given a fresh start under a new manager and only fair we try to give them benefit of the doubt to see what they can do for Hughes.

Seems Connolly and Breen is also the new centre back partnership moving forward. I think we’ve used seven different players at centre half this season already - could be more - and I’m content to let any combination try and build a partnership.

Building myself up for a fall but I’m looking forward to going to EEP on Saturday. Hopefully our season is now properly underway after the early chaos but there is a lot of work to do.