Walking Down The Halbeath Road

11 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

All Pars legends take credit for things they didn't do and don't accept blame for things they didn't do?

So George Farm takes credit for our league win in 1996, but denies blame for our relegation in 1999?

Hamish French and Andy Tod take credit for the two Scottish Cup wins, but reject blame for the League Cup final defeat against East Fife?

Does Craig Brewster claim credit for the comeback against Valencia, but refuses to take responsibility for our 12 games without a win this season?

Perhaps Jock Stein claims credit for our promotion in 1999, but denies he had anything to do with losing the playoffs in 1995?

Maybe Bert Paton claims credit for our 2011 league win, but refutes the accusation that he was at fault for Cowdenbeath playoff loss?

I'm glad you got that off your chest. 

The Glasgow boozer I’m in has played In a Big Country and Into the Valley in the last hour. It’s a sign to get utterly pished.

Safe to say they succeeded.

6 hours ago, CALDERON said:

Lads, if you can win your three games before the derby,  then lose the derby itself, that would be just great.

I’ve just now realised we’re playing Inverness on a Wednesday night between Christmas and New Year.

That sounds like a freezing 1-1 draw.