Walking Down The Halbeath Road

10 minutes ago, 101 said:

Just seen John Hughes shaking hands with his coaches and players rather than the pishy high five FIFA handshake thing and for that reason alone I'm ready for his 15 year tenure.

Whit! 😳 Automatic nine points deduction for breaking Covid distance rules!

Oh wait a minute.....🙄

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Then you are a better man than I sir, as I delighted in your playoff relegation and the whole 'Roaring back' comedy.

P.S. Another fantastic win for your lot again today. A shot at the title must be the target now? You'll almost certainly finish in a playoff place at least? January will be big, as I imagine Kilmarnock and Partick will strengthen, so McGlynn's business in the market will be vital.

Can I be honest, I don’t hate the pars………much. I don’t want to  see you struggle either. We need each other. Hopefully Yogi pulls you through. 

2 minutes ago, Beastie Russell said:

How is the media going to handle this ?

they will have to throw one of their favs to the lions to praise Yogi 🤷‍♂️

Was Peter Grant loved by the media, I don't seem to remember him being on sportsound etc. that often

14 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Can I be honest, I don’t hate the pars………much. I don’t want to  see you struggle either. We need each other. Hopefully Yogi pulls you through. 

I suppose this is where I'm supposed to say that I don't hate the Rovers and have a grudging respect for them, although I want us to absolutely pump them every time and take a good deal of joy from their mishaps and shite periods?!

Well...yes.

3 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

Leishman will be on to take all the credit. Obviously if it goe's pear shaped he'll deny all knowledge. 

A strange, bitter post. When did Leishman take credit for something he didn't do? 

And why would he be responsible for the Grant shite?

20 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

You've fair fooled me, you're pretty notirous for having a massive chip on your shoulder with regards to Dunfermline. 

Don't think either club needs each other tbh. 

10 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

I suppose this is where I'm supposed to say that I don't hate the Rovers and have a grudging respect for them, although I want us to absolutely pump them every time and take a good deal of joy from their mishaps and shite periods?!

Well...yes.

A strange, bitter post. When did Leishman take credit for something he didn't do? 

And why would he be responsible for the Grant shite?

Nothing bitter about it! Its what a Pars legend does is it not?

1 hour ago, Frank conner said:

Nothing bitter about it! Its what a Pars legend does is it not?

All Pars legends take credit for things they didn't do and don't accept blame for things they didn't do?

So George Farm takes credit for our league win in 1996, but denies blame for our relegation in 1999?

Hamish French and Andy Tod take credit for the two Scottish Cup wins, but reject blame for the League Cup final defeat against East Fife?

Does Craig Brewster claim credit for the comeback against Valencia, but refuses to take responsibility for our 12 games without a win this season?

Perhaps Jock Stein claims credit for our promotion in 1999, but denies he had anything to do with losing the playoffs in 1995?

Maybe Bert Paton claims credit for our 2011 league win, but refutes the accusation that he was at fault for Cowdenbeath playoff loss?

Edited by DA Baracus