Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, darry111 said:

More draws than losses is not relegation form - just saying

23 games left…we’ll give you 13 draws and 10 losses, happy? Hell, we’ll make it 15 draws and 8 losses…that’s 22 points at season end…still “just saying”?

2 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

When we get relegated, you can give me £6k. If some terrible event wipes out most of the clubs in the league and we somehow end up in the top six, I’ll buy you a bag of Haribo.

trust me my friend you have no danger of being relegated now that you have quality manager. 3-4 wins takes you into top 6.

Sleep easy and enjoy your footie and then I will gladly accept your Haribo then buy you a pint

2 minutes ago, TxRover said:

23 games left…we’ll give you 13 draws and 10 losses, happy? Hell, we’ll make it 15 draws and 8 losses…that’s 22 points at season end…still “just saying”?

I was talking about RR. Pars will win more than draw between now and May. The squad only needs about 3 additions

1 minute ago, darry111 said:

I was talking about RR. Pars will win more than draw between now and May. The squad only needs about 3 additions

Eighth at best…ninth highly likely…tenth still possible. Pars to finish the season with no more than 7 wins.

10 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Aye I think this puts an end to the Petrie debate as he clearly isn’t interested. I get it probably wasn’t the ideal team to jump ship for Dunfermline but if he loved them as much as people think then he’d probably have taken that risk.

If John Robertson was interested then I can’t believe he was turned down in favour of Hughes. Would love it if we could try and tempt him down to Ayrshire in the summer.

You not keeping Duffy?

Its gonna be a flip of the coin what Yogi does for me, the current players at the club and his transfer window work for him he could even see Dunfermline challenge for the higher play offs.

The current squad surely isn't as bad as their current position, not as high as a Dunfermline poster claimed they had the best strike force outside the top league 😂 but 4pts from 2nd bottom and 6 points from 6th isn't a great escape at this stage of the season.

The other flip of the coin is if he does another Raith,loses the dressing room, brings in duds and freezes out better players he already had.

Yogi does have something about him but you are waiting for him on weekly basis to fall out with someone or speak to the press making himself the daft boy from Leith again.

Just now, darry111 said:

I'm actually BooBoo but I will ask him for you buddy

Oke doke BooBoo, sorry to hear you got the bullet from Accies mate, tell your buddy Yogi that when you look up quality managers, his name isn't anywhere to be seen. If a quality manager was a place he wouldn't be in the same postcode as it, not even in the same Country, probably not even be in the same continent.

3 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Oke doke BooBoo, sorry to hear you got the bullet from Accies mate, tell your buddy Yogi that when you look up quality managers, his name isn't anywhere to be seen. If a quality manager was a place he wouldn't be in the same postcode as it, not even in the same Country, probably not even be in the same continent.

I have only been in Hamilton 3 times buddy. Wrong track mate

Best Wishes

BooBoo

ps - is that stand roof at the macaroni still leaking

I'm fairly certain yogi has said relatively the same things at every club he has managed. He's a walking cliché. I think he will keep you up this season but I think it will be dependant on sorting out your cm. I'm also wondering how shields is still at the club when he's been involved over such a long spell of absolute dross for you. I'm probably in the minority where I'd rather you did stay up for the Derby games but I'll enjoy it if hughes did live up to what most rovers fans seem to think.

5 minutes ago, grumswall said:

I'm fairly certain yogi has said relatively the same things at every club he has managed. He's a walking cliché. I think he will keep you up this season but I think it will be dependant on sorting out your cm. I'm also wondering how shields is still at the club when he's been involved over such a long spell of absolute dross for you. I'm probably in the minority where I'd rather you did stay up for the Derby games but I'll enjoy it if hughes did live up to what most rovers fans seem to think.

Listen carefully - Pep could not have kept that RR team up. If Rovers do not get serious investment they will very soon be the rd force in Fife. The PARs are now sorted and will invest in the window and go from strength to strength

1 minute ago, darry111 said:

Listen carefully - Pep could not have kept that RR team up. If Rovers do not get serious investment they will very soon be the rd force in Fife. The PARs are now sorted and will invest in the window and go from strength to strength

3rd force in fife

Going against what most have said but I’m quite optimistic about Yogi being appointed. Not everyone’s cup of tea but I think it’ll work well, each to their own I suppose. He was who I wanted after Petrie/Dick in the summer and probably was just behind Petrie or Robbo this time. Think he’ll get us out of this mess, I’m sure he’s learned from mistakes and is ready to give this a good go. Has my full backing! 

Edited by The Toun Clock

3 minutes ago, darry111 said:

3rd force in fife