Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Before the statement we drew 3 games and lost 1. The board cited conceding just 2 in 4 games as some kind of improvement.

Since that howling statement we’ve drawn 3 games and lost 1. We’ve also conceded 7 in the last 4 games.

That’s not improvement, it’s not even the same as previous form. We’ve actually regressed further. Get him punted. No fucking excuses.

Get him out of there. 2 goal lead and we lost 4-2. We will not win under him, never mind achieving this promotion target he was given. The guy can’t manage a football team. This was proven in his previous roles, but this is just embarrassing.

If he isn’t sacked, I won’t be there next week, despite loving 5 mins away and having a season ticket. I’m not wasting my time. The board simply don’t care about the club anymore if they leave him in charge. So why should we?

Wonder how the board will spin this weeks statement exonerateing PG of any wrongdoing? Connolly missing? Arbroaths penalty being outside the box? [emoji23]

In all seriousness, reckon we'll get radio silence and he'll be allowed the Morton job to save his skin.

Apparently some Pars fans attempted to get into the Pars changing room after the game.
I guess we can look forward to another car crash statement from the board telling the fans off and backing up their clown shoe manager.

They’ll think the booing at full time and actions like that are the cause of this defeat. Cause events/actions after the match clearly have a huge impact on the team’s performance during the match.

I have never experienced the fans booing the players or not being supportive before things start going wrong, despite the board’s claims.

Surely you'll leapfrog the 'Ton next week - if you ca't beat them who can you beat [emoji848]

Dumbarton (when they’ve been hit by a covid outbreak) and Stenhousemuir. Doesn’t make sense that our form/performances against them hasn’t been matched in the championship.