Walking Down The Halbeath Road

1 hour ago, Tattie36 said:

Here’s the forecast for tomorrow, doesn’t quite fit the narrative. Mind you, the conditions for our recent Friday night match with Kilmarnock were almost perfect but that didn’t stop the media and some Killie fans from coming out with the same cliched shite.

47F2F8B0-C928-42AE-B1D1-55229723AE2D.png

Christ, charge yer phone. 

2 hours ago, The Toun Clock said:

"Dunfermline were not as much beaten by a football side but by the stormy February weather"

Honestly who comes up with and who signs off on this absolute sh*te. It's actually infuriating. 

Maybe the Falkirk fans should play the stormy February weather, then we'll see who's really responsible for their team being sh@t. 

Presumably this would need to be a H & A double-header, can't have the stormy weather getting an unfair advantage. 

That article is beyond embarrassing.. no disrespect to Arbroath but it shows how far we have fallen in recent years that we’re making umpteen excuses about them beating us comfortably. It’s got to the stage now where I hope we lose tomorrow, & if we do I hope it’s about 5- zip.. a result so embarrassing that he cannot possibly be in a job on Monday morning. While I’m at it.. i cannot believe some of the stuff I’ve read on .Net over the last few days. There’s genuinely people (quite a few) who have said we should stick by grant, someone was “certain” we would avoid relegation despite every statistic saying otherwise, someone claiming calling grant names (which weren’t even nearly offensive) will “affect his family for years” etc.

1 hour ago, OwenDAFC said:

. i cannot believe some of the stuff I’ve read on .Net over the last few days. There’s genuinely people (quite a few) who have said we should stick by grant, someone was “certain” we would avoid relegation despite every statistic saying otherwise, someone claiming calling grant names (which weren’t even nearly offensive) will “affect his family for years” etc.

Maybe if they all get together they could sook the ball into the Arbroath net.

54 minutes ago, OwenDAFC said:

That article is beyond embarrassing.. no disrespect to Arbroath but it shows how far we have fallen in recent years that we’re making umpteen excuses about them beating us comfortably. It’s got to the stage now where I hope we lose tomorrow, & if we do I hope it’s about 5- zip.. a result so embarrassing that he cannot possibly be in a job on Monday morning. While I’m at it.. i cannot believe some of the stuff I’ve read on .Net over the last few days. There’s genuinely people (quite a few) who have said we should stick by grant, someone was “certain” we would avoid relegation despite every statistic saying otherwise, someone claiming calling grant names (which weren’t even nearly offensive) will “affect his family for years” etc.

Aye, they dobbers are tuned to the moon. The sites reeking of strong tory vibes and they eat their cereal with a fork. 

27 minutes ago, Gigi Alabocheré said:

Aye, they dobbers are tuned to the moon. The sites reeking of strong tory vibes and they eat their cereal with a fork. 

Aye that's probably where they get it - the tories are always on about fairness.

Edited by Parmesan

I think the Arbroath result means shit tomorrow.

The weak decision makers that run DAFC will already have that down a bonus match. 

The Moton home game will be the final straw the week after. If we don't win that, then surely our almighty decision makers (whoever they may be) will finally have to own up to their incompetence.

Would advise folk to steer clear of .net. A total bag of nonsense of a site.

No surprise to hear that folk on there are defending Grant and are no doubt saying incredible nonsense about him 'improving' and shite about 'turning a corner'. They're deluding themselves and that's so bizarre. 

There's plenty of posts over the last few pages here showing that Grant isn't up to it and that there's zero sign he will, or can, turn it around.

I don't support the guy one bit. He had his chance. I want him out immediately. I support the club and want the best for the club, and at the moment a big part of that means getting rid of Grant as soon as possible. I don't understand how folk seem to be siding with a guy who is actively harming the club (albeit not intentionally). We always hear that no one person is bigger than the club, so why are so many people making an exception for that for Grant (especially certain people at the club)? 

13 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Would advise folk to steer clear of .net. A total bag of nonsense of a site.

No surprise to hear that folk on there are defending Grant and are no doubt saying incredible nonsense about him 'improving' and shite about 'turning a corner'. They're deluding themselves and that's so bizarre. 

There's plenty of posts over the last few pages here showing that Grant isn't up to it and that there's zero sign he will, or can, turn it around.

I don't support the guy one bit. He had his chance. I want him out immediately. I support the club and want the best for the club, and at the moment a big part of that means getting rid of Grant as soon as possible. I don't understand how folk seem to be siding with a guy who is actively harming the club (albeit not intentionally). We always hear that no one person is bigger than the club, so why are so many people making an exception for that for Grant (especially certain people at the club)? 

Yeah. We've been turning a corner since the Inverness game 7 matches ago.  Since then we have lost to QOS, won a big fat zero games scored 4 goals in 7 matches. 

From what I saw on Tuesday (our most recent game). We had one shot on target and scored and had 48% possession.

Where is the improvement from the ICT game?

That's .net for you.  Delusional.

Edited by Chubbychops

10 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Yeah. We've been turning a corner since the Inverness game 7 matches ago.  Since then we have lost to QOS, won a big fat zero games scored 4 goals in 7 matches. 

From what I saw on Tuesday (our most recent game). We had one shot on target and scored and had 48% possession.

Where is the improvement from the ICT game?

That's .net for you.  Delusional.

Yup, and as noted we're still conceding goals. The only improvement is that we aren't leaking as many, but we've still conceded the second most in the league and have only kept a clean sheet three times in the league.

Unreal that folk will settle for 'not conceding as many goals as before' as some sort of progress, especially when we still aren't scoring them (joint lowest scorers in the league).

Edited by DA Baracus

10 minutes ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Imagine thinking “avoiding relegation” to League One is some sort of achievement.

The bar has been lowered so far it’s practically underground.

And if(when) we go down it will be lowered again, there are some who will excuse anything.

Edited by parsforlife

20 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

And if(when) we go down it will be lowered again, there are some who will excuse anything.

The pitch at Airdrie/Clyde/Falkirk/Alloa was against us!

The weather at Methil was too much!

The grass at Peterhead was too long!

The offside goal at Dumbarton wasn't offside!

We drew at home to Stirling! PROGRESS!!!!

Grant is turning a corner! His 45th game will definitely see our first league win!