Walking Down The Halbeath Road

3 minutes ago, Peter Grant said:

It’s not a fair comparison though as they’ve not had to deal with the unique challenges Peter Grant has faced; like the weather, COVID or fans. 

You're forgetting the biggest adversity of them all; having an offside goal disallowed for being, well, offside. 

Really should have got a point that day, would have made our position far more glamorous. 

This talk of walkouts and late arrivals is nonsense lets be honest. It won't happen and if it does,will be a shambles and go unnoticed.

Get to EEP and demonstrate straight before or after the next home game if he is still there. Doing it before and blocking the deluded suits arrival gives them nowhere to hide.

This Saturday (SATURDAY! Saturday!) we have:

Arbroath vs Dunfermline Athletic

Gretna 2008 vs Vale of Leithen

Newmains United vs Royal Albert 

Which team will be the last man standing of not winning a league game?!

Fort William and Inverness Athletic don't have a game this weekend; they next play on the 6th of November, so they'll still be in the running at that stage (Fort William are actually in the semi final of the Highland League Cup this weekend; Inverness sit this round of fixtures out as that league has an odd number of teams). But who will be with them?! Find out this weekend! WEEKEND!

Edited by DA Baracus

If you need cheering up Pars try nipping over to the QOS thread for a wee gander. I'm trying to figure out which set of fans are more depressed with their current lot and it's a tough call to make.

The one common factor we share is both having AJ in our DNA ..... unfortunately ours is still active. Any helpful suggestions welcome!

1 minute ago, Otis Blue said:

If you need cheering up Pars try nipping over to the QOS thread for a wee gander. I'm trying to figure out which set of fans are more depressed with their current lot and it's a tough call to make.

The one common factor we share is both having AJ in our DNA ..... unfortunately ours is still active. Any helpful suggestions welcome!

Appoint Peter Grant and you'll start appreciating AJ more.

9 hours ago, parsforlife said:

Appoint Peter Grant and you'll start appreciating AJ more.

If you keep shitfesting draws it won't be long before you climb above us. 

I notice a piece by Dom Thomas in one of today's daily 's saying the usual, Players are just as disappointed as the fans about results, players are working hard to turn things round, players need to do better but also need a bit of luck as all teams do, good team spirit in the dressing room, etc. He stops short of saying the players are united behind the Manager though. 

1 hour ago, Fae_the_'briggs said:

If you keep shitfesting draws it won't be long before you climb above us. 

I notice a piece by Dom Thomas in one of today's daily 's saying the usual, Players are just as disappointed as the fans about results, players are working hard to turn things round, players need to do better but also need a bit of luck as all teams do, good team spirit in the dressing room, etc. He stops short of saying the players are united behind the Manager though. 

He also said his team dominated the derby with 1 shot on target and 48% possession so you can be assured he just spouts all the usual cliches.

1 hour ago, pantene proV said:

e also said his team dominated the derby with 1 shot on target and 48% possession

This is the stuff that boils my piss. The re-writing history to cover up the many cracks and faults within the team he has created.

Every week is the hard luck story. I just wish they would give the games an honest appraisal and face up to the problems we have.

It was like the Meggle's comment about not being awarded an offside goal at QOS.  They somehow translated that into we could've won if that went for us.  They treat everybody as if they are zipped up the back. We can all see the deficiencies, their bullshit doesn't wash with the vast majority.

Edited by Chubbychops

1 hour ago, Cardle is Magic said:

Saw this on Pars FB page and I’m raging all over again.

Get this absolute imposter out of my club ffs.

2AE78EEA-50E9-42D5-9DAB-A0B196DB7BB8.jpeg

This was discussed at length after the game and not a good look whatsoever.

33 minutes ago, 101 said:

This was discussed at length after the game and not a good look whatsoever.

I know, that’s why I said I was raging *again*.

He was also throwing a tantrum at Dow in the second half for no apparent reason and then talked post-match about how well he played.