Walking Down The Halbeath Road

Just now, Cardle is Magic said:

Wish I was ITK to hear all these rumours that leak out of our club like a fucking sieve.

On this occasion I'm glad there's a story simmering as the statement hangs him out to dry, probably for legal reasons.

4 hours ago, Chubbychops said:

Complete dickhead behaviour if that is the case. Putting fellow team mates at risk of getting covid and time on the sidelines or worse.

Another impression of Watson I got the longer he stayed with us, was that he wasn't a guy you wanted in the trenches with you.

The first time I noticed that was the game against Arbroath when it was blowing a hurricane. He came out with a stinking attitude from the start. Clearly in the huff that the game had gone ahead, he basically moaned and waved his arms about the whole game, moping about the pitch like Kevin the teenager from the  Harry Enfield show. I was raging at him that day. His whole body language told you everything. The first bit of adversity and he folds.

It has also be evident this season that he's been the first to crack under Peter Grant's shite tenure.  I understand people getting frustrated but there's personal and professional pride at the same time. The other players are showing this even though they must be extremely frustrated with the current situation. 

Agree with everything you've said 

Late equaliser - good

Dom Thomas booked for over-celebrating - good

Getting rid of an under-contract player who has taken the piss out of his team mates - good management 

A win would be nice but maybe there are some tiny shoots of recovery? You can do it Peter! One day there will be a Hollywood film about how he turned things around. 

47 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Did he? he certainly should have done but I didn’t see the ref do it.

I couldn’t even listen to the game as was working in a place with no phone signal. Just saw it in the evening when I got enough signal to update sky scores app and the first thing I saw was about Thomas being booked in about 96 minutes. Wouldn’t be unusual for that to have been bollocks though. 

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

By the way, we have played 819 minutes of competitive football (not including stoppage time, or the abandoned Raith match) since we were last ahead in a football match. It’s been over 9 games now.

Why so negative?.  We've not conceded in over 15 minutes of football,  and one of the most recent scorers in the league.  Its stuff like that that makes you believe we can win the league.  Christ I'm not sure why we can't win the champions league this year.