Walking Down The Halbeath Road

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

"Everyone at our club, whether it is the Board, the backroom staff or the players share the frustration caused by the difficult start to our league campaign. Make no mistake, we hurt just as much as everyone else and we fully accept that things must improve, and very quickly."

image.png.1c57d2348daccf5f6081c3e17e3147d5.png

Grant's face... I think a wee bit of pee just sneaked out...

Top stuff.

Guy on my street is a Killie fan and he asked if I was looking forward to the football this morning. Didn't know what he was on about, then he reminded me about our circus this Saturday against his lot. Felt like punching him in the throat for reminding me. 

Despite all of what's happened, I actually don't mind the guy. I have no anger towards him personally, he's just so far out of his depth and useless. Comes across like he might actually be a fun guy to be around as long as he's not responsible for anything be it the drink's kitty or managing a football club. 

Despite all of what's happened, I actually don't mind the guy. I have no anger towards him personally, he's just so far out of his depth and useless. Comes across like he might actually be a fun guy to be around as long as he's not responsible for anything be it the drink's kitty or managing a football club. 
I think he comes across as an arrogant, deluded w**k.

49 minutes ago, Goldenface said:
57 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

I think he comes across as an arrogant, deluded w**k.

This. Emperor Nero vibes from the twat. Worst manager in my lifetime, easy. 

1 hour ago, Stellaboz said:

He comes across, at best, as thick and at worst as an arrogant narcissistic windbag.

Nah dont mind him either, just canni manage worth a f**k.