Walking Down The Halbeath Road

51 minutes ago, VinnyPar said:

No idea how much truth in this given the source however it wouldn’t surprise me given the rumoured attacks on him and the backlash after the statement.

6307BAD3-A9E2-4745-A47A-EB9297D6FB67.png

The club will be in a worse place tomorrow if he walks away. But it would be perfectly understandable the abuse has been chronic and out of order.

As a Bairn who hasn’t visited here in a long time, I am absolutely raging. We have a Chairman with zero self awareness with a fine track record of ludicrous and inflammatory statements. We have his all time great “Gary Holt was handed the near impossible task of getting one more point from four games”…..but your mob wouldn’t let it rest. 
They have sunk to the tried and tested “it’s the supporters fault” which while good, falls short of our Board threatening legal action against a supporters group for using the club crest which was a breach of copyright…..except that there was no copyright on the crest.

You still have some way to go to beat our board’s classic “our supporters are racists” based on no evidence whatsoever…….it turned out the claim was utter nonsense.

I can’t see your Board allowing the FFC Board to run rampant in the ludicrous statements league, but they are going to have to come up with some special to top a racist accusation. How about your Chairman getting Operation Yewtree involved?