Walking Down The Halbeath Road

7 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Didn’t you beat Celtic recently? I know your record hasn’t been great, but you’re a long way from being in the mess we are. Your board haven’t blamed you for that form yet, have they?

We did yes, which is hilarious but still we lost to Alloa in the cup too. We're really struggling and Martindale has come out and hit the fans with "the clue is in the name, supporters, start supporting" :D Then you've got the CEO liking passive aggressive tweets about fans moaning. So, they haven't blamed us yet but still. 

We did yes, which is hilarious but still we lost to Alloa in the cup too. We're really struggling and Martindale has come out and hit the fans with "the clue is in the name, supporters, start supporting" [emoji3] Then you've got the CEO liking passive aggressive tweets about fans moaning. So, they haven't blamed us yet but still. 

Ah, ok. I hadn’t appreciated how bad things were at Livi. Top flight hasn’t been relevant to us for a decade now, so I stopped paying much attention to it!

Doesn’t sound good and sounds like there’s quite a few similarities to our situation. Hopefully your club can turn things around soon enough.

Some talk on the Pars Community page that Ross McCarthur was verbally abused and spat at. Person contributing has said they only heard this and don't know how true it is but it's bloody shameful if so. Aye I don't agree with his decisions on hiring managers amongst some other things but that's the most ridiculous way to act. I hope it turns out to be untrue but unfortunately I fear no smoke without fire, especially with some of the numpties in our support.

7 minutes ago, The Toun Clock said:

Some talk on the Pars Community page that Ross McCarthur was verbally abused and spat at. Person contributing has said they only heard this and don't know how true it is but it's bloody shameful if so. Aye I don't agree with his decisions on hiring managers amongst some other things but that's the most ridiculous way to act. I hope it turns out to be untrue but unfortunately I fear no smoke without fire, especially with some of the numpties in our support.

image.png.68f36fcea817c62d11ad986fd8c93995.png

I haven't posted on this forum in a while but I came to have a look at how much stuff is made it's way into the pubic domain about some of the treatment of the directors recently which I have heard about in the past few days and put me in a bit of a bad mood.

I must say though some of these memes are pretty funny and cheered me right up